News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Ol' School Tournament

Started by DeamonClawz, February 06, 2010, 01:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

BBB dropping GS was a rumor, because at the time, it was the strongest monster in the game.

Petro

Quote from: crozier on February 06, 2010, 05:07:40 PM
But didn't bbb drop gs at one point?
gs came before desert I think.
Crozier- 99/100 at time of event.

The GS was a mod weapon before the desert, and was only given to a select few as compensation for their accounts being deleted in a server accident, I believe. And the bbb dropping a GS I believe was a myth started by Krele.

crozier

Quote from: Petro on February 06, 2010, 05:23:14 PM

The GS was a mod weapon before the desert, and was only given to a select few as compensation for their accounts being deleted in a server accident, I believe. And the bbb dropping a GS I believe was a myth started by Krele.
Nice one Krele!

Matty_Richo

All we know is that the GS was available before the desert, however it was so rare that in 1 year only one person got it, that was Krele but he got an error and couldn't pick it up, there was controversy whether it actually happened but Meiun gave him a GS.

DeamonClawz

If you all want to, then screw the GS. It's not like I'm competing. :D

But GS was added before IS, Pedro.
Anyways, list up, hoes.

Slam-kia

Tyco-RC.
Level 98.
Level 99 for tourny.
:P

Lucifer

Quote from: Matty_Richo on February 06, 2010, 05:30:43 PM

All we know is that the GS was available before the desert, however it was so rare that in 1 year only one person got it, that was Krele but he got an error and couldn't pick it up, there was controversy whether it actually happened but Meiun gave him a GS.

I always believed that as a myth before Krele was actually given it. Would be nice if Meiun could confirm this xD.

Petro

Quote from: DeamonClawz on February 06, 2010, 06:31:08 PM

Anyways, list up, hoes.

Personally, I would like pre-desert minus the gs. So like hammer, bandit mask, knight helm, SS..etc...

Forum

Quote from: Petro on February 06, 2010, 07:42:23 PM

Anyways, list up, hoes.

Personally, I would like pre-desert minus the gs. So like hammer, bandit mask, knight helm, SS..etc...
Ol school tourny should just be GS and knight helm >_>...thats how it was in chaos tournys
Officially quitted

Petro

Quote from: Forum on February 06, 2010, 07:50:53 PM

Anyways, list up, hoes.

Ol school tourny should just be GS and knight helm >_>...thats how it was in chaos tournys

Actually, no. The one Luda one was knight helms/hammer/ss/bandit mask...the one that st3k one had like 5 people with gs's and the rest hammer/ss. The one that Dipz one was IS/GS/DH/skele...the one that specialboy one was IS/GS/DH/skele..the ones before those were fists...so you make no sense. Ol'School SO2 would be usually be considered, by me at least, hammers, knight helms, short swords, bandit masks.

Forum

Quote from: Petro on February 06, 2010, 08:00:09 PM
Quote from: Forum on February 06, 2010, 07:50:53 PM

Anyways, list up, hoes.

Actually, no. The one Luda one was knight helms/hammer/ss/bandit mask...the one that st3k one had like 5 people with gs's and the rest hammer/ss. The one that Dipz one was IS/GS/DH/skele...the one that specialboy one was IS/GS/DH/skele..the ones before those were fists...so you make no sense. Ol'School SO2 would be usually be considered, by me at least, hammers, knight helms, short swords, bandit masks.
Ahh k i still think it should be knight helm,bandit mask,ninja,ss,gs maybe hammers though o.o
Officially quitted

Snakeman

The concept of pre-desert SO2 is nice but I'd much rather see hatless punchouts. I don't think we ever had an SO1 style tourny after it died.

Pat

The BBB DID drop GS before the tree branch was added.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

CherryPie

yeah gs was there before the desert. BUT there would be no point in allowing it, since everyone would use it then.
I say prohibit ALL desert items, desert is new school! prohibit skele masks, pirates, wizards and top hats and scythes aswell!

btw i'm in. So-Crappy / 100

11clock