News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Ol' School Tournament

Started by DeamonClawz, February 06, 2010, 01:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos

Let me confirm, that the BBB did indeed drop the GS way back when.  It was just like, a 1 in 1,000,000 chance.  I don't believe anyone ever actually found one off it.

No, I'm not exaggerating.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Hambone

I'd like to go pre-desert old old school. Hambone4097 99

Danimal

Sorry guys, I think DC has bailed on this idea.  :-\

Torch

Quote from: Chaos on February 22, 2010, 06:43:14 PM
Let me confirm, that the BBB did indeed drop the GS way back when.  It was just like, a 1 in 1,000,000 chance.  I don't believe anyone ever actually found one off it.

Krele found it from a BBB, then got disconnected before he collected it. Upon review of the screenshot that krele took, Meiun decided it was legit and gave him a GS.

Chaos

Quote from: Torch on February 22, 2010, 07:16:27 PM
Quote from: Chaos on February 22, 2010, 06:43:14 PM

Krele found it from a BBB, then got disconnected before he collected it. Upon review of the screenshot that krele took, Meiun decided it was legit and gave him a GS.

That was the story at the time, yes.  There was a lot of debate later on whether that actually happened, however.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

king

king22522/lvl 78
wat prize do u get?
wat time would it be in central time?

king

slam-kia/lvl 100
he wasnted to sign up i told him i will so i did ok thx for all the help and when u can get to my questions about prize and wat time it would start in central time thx for all the help

stick d00d

JoEL

I'll come, if he didn't bail...
+(-_lll)+ 99

Josh

Will there be an account prize?
If its still on.

Bloodseeker

Count me in , Bloodseeker lvl 40 , probably 43 till there :P
Thanks to Danimal for choosing my account for reactivation.

DeamoN

ill join with DeamoN -  level 99

frog hat and whip can be used ?

sk8terboi

remember the knight helm and the gs lol
[SSSS]

DeamoN

DivineLegend

both frog and froggy would have to be taken out, if its old school, and whip is old school... been around since it started in so2 i believe