News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What do you like about stickonline?

Started by ARTgames, July 07, 2009, 01:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

What do you like about stickonline? What keeps you playing? what makes it different from other games.

To start it off im going to say i like it how you cant loose exp form dieing.

Petro

I enjoy to randomly pvp people...even when I lose, it's still fun :D.

Not losing exp from dieing is a good thing too though :D.

Delicious

The great community, which most online game seem to lack. Furthermore, I like how simple and straight to the point the game is and is still able to be so addictive.  ;)
<3

God-I-Suck

Well, I like almost everything about Stick Online, so I'll say the things I don't like.

1. There are some annoying people.
2. One tactic in pvp can beat almost any tactic.
3. When someone works really hard for an item but never gets it. Then a random noob gets it without even trying.

I think that's all I don't like about the game. :P

cheese

oh pretty much everything about the game. 8) I like starting out as a newb and then gaining levels and getting new items.. ::).STICK-ONLINE

Looperpuck

I really enjoy the cartoony style of stick online :D I like the community. Also I like to get into random pvp battles with people. :D
I also like the ironicness of training for an item for a long time and never getting it, then watching a noob get it first try. (sarcasm)

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Freeforall

I like that it's a very simple game. It's graphics are simple, the whole concept of the game is simple. It's not like "Runescape" or any other MMORPG, it's got it's own unique style.

Lucifer

Quote from: Delicious on July 07, 2009, 02:36:31 PM
The great community, which most online game seem to lack. Furthermore, I like how simple and straight to the point the game is and is still able to be so addictive.  ;)
This would be the main reason I'm addicted. It's so simple, the graphics, the gameplay, everything, yet somehow it keeps you interested. I've tried to get countless amounts of friends to play, but they hate the simplicity :/. I only stayed thus far because of the many interesting people I have met over the years, and even though many might say the SO community is "shit"/not what it once was, there are still many I enjoy hanging out with.

ARTgames

Its more far that most game. System is not broken with real money (aka people who sell items for $$). The people who play it. Big pvp battles. And that randomness of items dropping make it feel like gambling.

More reasons why i like this game.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: God-I-Suck on July 07, 2009, 02:53:32 PM
3. When someone works really hard for an item but never gets it. Then a random noob gets it without even trying.

*Cough*

Anyway, what's not to like about S.O.?

Lingus

The community is definitely one thing.

I also really enjoy how simple the game is. The graphics too, but also the gameplay. I became obsessed with MMO's at one point and had to stop playing them altogether. SO is a great alternative. It has the online quality as well as the RPG elements that I really liked about playing MMO's, but it has none of the obsessive/addictive things that took over my life. I know some people do play SO for hours, but you don't have to do that to enjoy every aspect of the game. Unlike games like WoW where you MUST devote an unbroken period of 5 hours or more at a time in order to do certain things in the game (such as higher level dungeon runs). I wanted to do those things, but I didn't want to waste my life. So doesn't have any of that. It's just pure clean fun that I can pick up and put back down whenever I want.

Josh

i like just abotu any 2d Online platformer games
i like tryign for new items, The community i guees :P and of course the fact that its a 2d Online platformer games xD

. When someone works really hard for an item but never gets it. Then a random noob gets it without even trying.
All the way GIS :P

tehrozzy

I like that basically everyone says they like the same things about it :P