News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Topic for grinding

Started by DivineLegend, March 22, 2010, 11:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineLegend

Seeing as how we have a topic used for notifying people when a SG comes. Why don't we have a topic as to when people are sitting at wall with all 15 spawns at wall just grinding, or at mountain just spawn killing RD's, and same with bandits and skellies at temple. This could also notify people as to who is on as well.
I am at the wall right now just killin cactus. all 15 spawns at the wall.

DivineLegend

hate to double post, but we got some people grindin bandits for BA's if anyone wants to join

DivineLegend

hate to triple post, but 14 people on and we just grindin bandits like nothing, more people should come :D

NotoriousM4^

You do realize this topic is quite pointless, and your the only who has posted in it for the 9 days it has been up (excluding me)? It's best if you just stick to notifying a few friends on MSN or something rather than bumping a thread not many people pay attention to. This is just my suggestion of course, I hope you take no offense to it. If you (or anyone else) wishes to continue posting here I don't really have a problem, I just wanted you to know.

Seifer

He's right. If you want to hunt, hunt dammit. Get online, and if theirs others online, look for them.

stick d00d

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on March 31, 2010, 06:59:14 PM
You do realize this topic is quite pointless, and your the only who has posted in it for the 9 days it has been up (excluding me)? It's best if you just stick to notifying a few friends on MSN or something rather than bumping a thread not many people pay attention to. This is just my suggestion of course, I hope you take no offense to it. If you (or anyone else) wishes to continue posting here I don't really have a problem, I just wanted you to know.
This is true, I found out when I made a topic similar to this and no one ever responded and/or posted.. so yea it is pretty pointless unfortunately... That was the good thing about having a shout-box on the old forum.

HamsterPants

On a related note.

I would love to see a thread for whenever there might be a group of people that are RB hunting.
Because it's my most favorite thing to do, and nobody ever does it enough....

stick d00d

Yea the topic I had made was mainly for rb/sg hunting, and like I said it got ignored.. :\

HamsterPants

Quote from: stick d00d on April 03, 2010, 07:46:46 AM
Yea the topic I had made was mainly for rb/sg hunting, and like I said it got ignored.. :\
:'(