News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What is your favorite monster?

Started by cheese, July 07, 2009, 03:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tazers

ARTgames

Well black dog is my 2ed most favorite because of the BKH.

Josh

SG is fun to fight and drops my fave hat... FEDORA
ps  whats a mole o.o

ARTgames

Quote from: Josh on July 07, 2009, 11:19:03 PM
SG is fun to fight and drops my fave hat... FEDORA
ps  whats a mole o.o

Its the bandit boss. But they call it the mole like how they made up jesus land.

cheese

Quote from: ARTgames on July 07, 2009, 10:35:36 PM
Well black dog is my 2ed most favorite because of the BKH.
black dog?

EpicPhailure

Both monsters were from S.O. 1. Or at least, I remember the Black Dog. I don't quite 100% remember bees.

ARTgames

Quote from: Epicphail on July 08, 2009, 01:37:44 PM
Both monsters were from S.O. 1. Or at least, I remember the Black Dog. I don't quite 100% remember bees.

Bee were near the end of so1 life. kinda at the same time as cave. I did not like the bees that much but the bats i hated more. they were so hard to hit.

And for so 2 i like anything that drops something i don't have and want.

CherryPie

BBB, because i like to think about the good ol' times where everyone was after it's hammer and the rumours that were spread about it dropping gs..ohwell good ol' times :D

Mystery

The BBB. I always had a soft spot for it, and it was one of the only monsters I could take down easily.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Supercowy

Oh wait, I changed my mind. The pumkins where alot of fun. Those were good times.

Snakeman

The snowman. The snowman the snowman the snowman. I never actually fought it, but good lord I want to. :(

Maxwell10206

My favorite one is the level 1 blue jelly monster. Not sure if they still have it in the new version though.

EpicPhailure