News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What is your favorite monster?

Started by cheese, July 07, 2009, 03:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

I must say DS. Don't know why. :D

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Dragx_Rage

I think I like Dark Sages the best, because they look cool and drop good and rare items.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cactuscat222

Yeah; I've always preferred Dark Sage's, but I find myself more inclined to say standard Sand Fiends.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

scsox

mine has to be the snowman... that was awsome... meiun should make a snowman for so2 christmas or maybe so3

Red October

Quote from: CherryPie on July 11, 2009, 06:20:09 AM
...the rumours that were spread about it dropping gs..ohwell good ol' times :D

This is fact, just that the chances of getting one are in the millions. So you'd have more chance soloing a SG to get one.

Lingus

Quote from: Red October on November 12, 2009, 03:51:31 PM

This is fact, just that the chances of getting one are in the millions. So you'd have more chance soloing a SG to get one.
Epic necro post.

And just to post that a rumor, which was never confirmed, is fact... Great.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Lingus on November 12, 2009, 04:49:18 PM

Epic necro post.

I think meiun did confirm it was droppable, but he never said what dropped it :O

stick d00d

Quote from: scsox on July 16, 2009, 12:20:58 AM
mine has to be the snowman... that was awsome... meiun should make a snowman for so2 christmas or maybe so3
what did the snowman drop?

Torch

Quote from: stick d00d on November 12, 2009, 10:02:51 PM
Quote from: scsox on July 16, 2009, 12:20:58 AM
what did the snowman drop?
It was an SO1 monster that dropped the Santa Hat and the Top Hat. The snowman was the only way to get the top hat and the top hat allowed you to call in a snowstorm.

My favorite monster is the cacti. It's by far the cutest anyway.

DarkTrinity

Well since we're rolling along with the necro...
My favorite is the blob. It looks all cute from a distance, but when you get up close, it bares it's ferocious teeth :3
That and the snowman of course. That ginormous bastard...

stick d00d

I would say the bandits... even at a high level it is agreat place to train simply because there are many and they spawn quickly.. i have always liked training at bandits, and now with the BA it makes it all that much better :D lol funny you mention blobs.. when i was a noob i thought they were friendly NPC's when i first saw them heh.. well til about 5 or 6 hit me at the same time D: their looks are decieving

Matty_Richo

Snowman easily. Other than that, probably the rock demon, spending hours on the mountain trying to get that stupid Viking helm!

Lingus

Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 12, 2009, 09:42:40 PM
Quote from: Lingus on November 12, 2009, 04:49:18 PM

Epic necro post.

I think meiun did confirm it was droppable, but he never said what dropped it :O
Exactly my point. He never said a BBB dropped the GS which is what Cherry and Red were talking about...

Crazy9090

What were all the monsters in Stick Online (Both first and second)? I haven't played Stick Online for maybe two years, and I need to jog my memory :p

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Crazy9090 on November 19, 2009, 06:36:03 PM
What were all the monsters in Stick Online (Both first and second)? I haven't played Stick Online for maybe two years, and I need to jog my memory :p
Original: Thug.
SO1: Snowman, Dog, Blob, BBB, Black Dog, Bees, Rock Demon, Bat, Thug.
SO2: Blob, BBB, Rock Demon, Bandit, Bunny, Black Bunny, DS, Cactus, Skeleton, Sand Fiend, Rock Beast, Pummpkin, Ghost, Bandit Assassin, Sand Golem.