News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What are the best stats you can have?

Started by Bo-sox, July 08, 2009, 01:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bo-sox

Alright so what do people think are the best stats you can have for:

Pvping:

Fun:

Fighting Monsters:

Thanks! :)

Twinky

Fun: 105 AGI.
Fun for a while, that is. :P

Danimal

The general rule for pvping is low agi and int, and higher vit than str, and vice versa with the str and vit for killing monsters, for fun you preferably wanna do both, so i'd say even balance of all the stats. for example:
PvP: 40/6/60/1
NPC: 50/15/3012
Fun: 35/30/35/7

ARTgames

what kind of pvp? hammer, 1v1, small group, major war?

What kind of fun? Most of the time i see extreme str, or agi for this.

what kind Monsters? bosses, mini groups, fast leveling, non stop

God-I-Suck

PvP: 60/1/40/6
Fun: 1/99/1/6
NPC: 35/11/60/1

Lingus

I think Agi and Int are a little bit more usefull in pvp and pve than people are giving credit.

Hard to give a best build for pvp since there's so many different variations of fighting style and weapon used.

EpicPhailure

The only thing I can give advice on is that IS and Katana/Spire are the better weapons at NPCs, because they can either hit multiple enemies with a strong attack, or rapidly attack before they can even land one on you.

Lucifer

There are no best stats. Everything has its counters, and everything has its specialties. Just try to think of something you would enjoy, and go with that.

Meiun

I also agree that AGI can be a lot more useful in PVP than many give credit for. It really depends what type of player your against, and whether they are using a weapon based on speed or power etc. Even just getting a couple extra dodges in a battle can make a huge difference, and depending on the build/weapon combo of you and your opponent, having extra AGI can definetly make that difference.

ARTgames

Quote from: Lucifer on July 08, 2009, 04:14:37 PM
There are no best stats. Everything has its counters, and everything has its specialties. Just try to think of something you would enjoy, and go with that.
yeah, but i think he trying to come up with a clever way to get people to post there stats.

Lucifer

Quote from: Meiun on July 08, 2009, 04:25:09 PM
I also agree that AGI can be a lot more useful in PVP than many give credit for. It really depends what type of player your against, and whether they are using a weapon based on speed or power etc. Even just getting a couple extra dodges in a battle can make a huge difference, and depending on the build/weapon combo of you and your opponent, having extra AGI can definetly make that difference.
Aye, without Agi you wouldn't be able to catch people with weapons like katana or spire, or even slasher if used correctly.

Looperpuck

In my opinion thees would be the stats I would use for thees certain categories.

Pvping: 40/20/40/7 - Lots of Str to kill opponent, and lots of Vit to take the hits, Good agi to dodge , and good amount of int to get in lots of hits, and good regen. IMO good combo for pvp.

Fun: 30/50/10/12 - Some Str just to get you goin, lots of Agi for quickness, some vit so you don't constantly die, and a good amount of Int.

Fighting Monsters: 40/21/35/12 - lots of Str to get the big hits, enough Agi to outrun/get away from Monster. Good vit so you dont die, and good amount of int to hit monster repediatly.

Balanced: 30/30/40/7 - thees stats are good for just about anyhting, I like thees stats because I like to be fun and fairley strong. Thees stats are very balanced IMO.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

jonsploder

Only noobs tank. *looks at joel who he will vs in the tourny and sighs*

CherryPie

PVP: 60/6/40/1 - 40/11/50/6
FUN: either pure stats or using one of the PVE could also be funny
PVE: For this section, I can say that I followed that build with Link2007 before the lvl 100 cap was there, and I have been rewarded with every obtainable item drop. Stats were: 36/25/34/7 the last 5 points can either be spent on str(to have 4x str with 2x agi combination and still  be able to have good chances in pvps)/agi( could be deadly in combination with bandit cover)/vit(if you lack a dh/dkh)/or even int, if you managed to get a spire dagger, with 12 int and that wep, you could train REALLY fast at skeles)

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on July 08, 2009, 04:14:37 PM

This would be the best answer to your question. People have very different opinions, even though most favor high STR and VIT. I personally favor having extremely high STR and AGI. Just do whatever you think is best.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.