News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

INT Question

Started by EpicPhailure, July 08, 2009, 05:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

Is there an INT cap? I've been told that VIT has a point in which you don't gain anything after a certain level.

Meiun

The cap for all four of the stats is 99. There is no real point in which it stops helping for any stat.

EpicPhailure

Oh, I remember somewhere that VIT stops giving benefits at some level.

ARTgames

With 99 int does your stamina ever go down? I wish some one had 99 int not just so i could see how it act es.

Delicious

If you were to have 99 Int, and the rest left unleveled, one hit by an average leveled Str character could easily kill you, even while you sit down, since the damage has to be delt in order for it to raise up. So with 0 Vit, it wont take much to bring you down. I'd just wonder how destructable a character would be with full 99 stats on each ability during Pvp..  :o Though, it's impossible since you can't gain enough points to cover that last time I checked..

Edit - Forgot about the lvl 100 bonus stat points you can spend.. but it still applys in a way.
<3

EpicPhailure

Nah, you can only spend 103 points at max.

ARTgames

Quote from: Delicious on July 08, 2009, 06:25:06 PM
If you were to have 99 Int, and the rest left unleveled, one hit by an average leveled Str character could easily kill you, even while you sit down, since the damage has to be delt in order for it to raise up. So with 0 Vit, it wont take much to bring you down. I'd just wonder how destructable a character would be with full 99 stats on each ability during Pvp..  :o Though, it's impossible since you can't gain enough points to cover that last time I checked..

Edit - Forgot about the lvl 100 bonus stat points you can spend.. but it still applys in a way.

yeah you cant have 0 vit but you can have 1 vit whitch i have and i can get taken out by a lot of people with just 2 hits. But what i was trying to say with 99int would it even be possible to get your stamina all the way down.

Lingus

I believe what is being referred to here is the so called "soft cap" on defense. From what I understand, the formula used to determine damage reduction based on defense is such that after a certain point it stops giving as much benefit. The key there is "as much". Every point in defense does something, but after a while the benefits of adding additional points becomes less and less.

I don't believe this effects HP or HP regen in any way. Similarly, I don't believe there is any soft cap on the amount of stamina or stamina regen you get from putting points in Int. Certainly, there is a point where it would be wastefull to have more stamina or stamina regen. If you can last a full pvp match without running out of stamina... you're good. If you can fight monsters for a relatively decent amount of time without having to rest for stamina, you're good. And of course, if you over extend Int, that means your other stats will be less and the benefit gained from not having to rest for stamina will be outweighed by the fact that each hit does less damage (therefore requiring you to hit more in order to kill enemies and so wasting more stamina) and the fact that you will most likely have to rest for HP (or you will die in a pvp match) anyways because your Vit is low.

Seifer

Some are under the idea that there is a max HP regen. That is to say that theres a maximum number of HP you can get per tick. I've never tested it myself, so I don't know. But he may be referring to that for stamina.

EpicPhailure

I'm asking if there's simply a cap for INT, in which point you don't gain any more benefits. But seeing as Lingus answered it all, I don't believe there's such thing :D