News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

TheLegendTamer: Hi or bye?

Started by TheLegendTamer, April 14, 2010, 04:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xgamer

Quote from: Seifer on April 14, 2010, 07:41:03 PM
I did not say to do it discreetly, I said to talk to them in a mature and informed manner, reason with them. I also suppose some of my logic would be flawed depending on your location. I grew up in a small town(10,000), and was usually out and about on my own, with my bike from the age of 10+.
Not all parents are the same.
Parents have diffrent "Rules" they want their child to follow.

Lingus

Quote from: Seifer on April 14, 2010, 07:41:03 PM
I grew up in a small town(10,000), and was usually out and about on my own, with my bike from the age of 10+.
Yea, that's definitely a factor. I can't see a kid younger than 13 walking a block in the city on their own. But in a small town, I guess there wouldn't be a big issue with it.

Meiun

Anyways, I think we have made it clear on whether or not he can or can't/how he could possibly donate. But as for the actual situation of requiring them. It really came down to the fact that due to a number of factors it was just not practical for us to continue providing the current version of Stick Online publicly. The current server is simply available as a thank you to all of our donors. Making it public would require a great deal more time and money, which due to a number of factors (the main one being that I'd like to devote the time I do have for Stick Online more towards creating the new one) is just not practical at this time. The new Stick Online however will be free, although I am not giving any ETA's of when it will be publicly available.

xgamer

I still think the best thing for him to do is wait for a holiday or birthday.
They can't say no to that :[?

Seifer

1 Mow/shovel someones lawn/driveway.
2 Buy Prepaid CC
3 ????
4 Profit!

xgamer

Quote from: Seifer on April 14, 2010, 08:18:17 PM
1 Mow/shovel someones lawn/driveway.
2 Buy Prepaid CC
3 ????
4 Profit!

Parents put money in bank account for college=no profit :{

Mr Pwnage

Responding to the last bit of the of your first post legend...wether or not your welcome here:

If you have common sense and know how to spell and punctuate you are MORE than welcome here. As we are quickly becoming a minority. ;)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

tehrozzy

I cant help but sit here and laugh. I dont even have a college to go to.

Itd be easier if you had pocket money aswell, then you wouldnt even have to do jobs. Im getting 780 a year in pocket money :D I have rich parents. It sucks that my mums a B**** though. It took me 3 months to convince her to let me donate. Hope you manage to sort it out though. I wants more people to play.

xgamer

Quote from: YayForLife on April 14, 2010, 09:12:43 PM

Itd be easier if you had pocket money aswell, then you wouldnt even have to do jobs. Im getting 780 a year in pocket money :D I have rich parents. It sucks that my mums a B**** though. It took me 3 months to convince her to let me donate. Hope you manage to sort it out though. I wants more people to play.
Donate for him ^_^.

Forum

Quote from: xgamer on April 14, 2010, 09:58:28 PM

Donate for him ^_^.
Your sittin here telling him to donate why don't you donate because i know you have an acc. I'd donate for Tamer but i don't have any money atm.
Officially quitted

xgamer

Quote from: Forum on April 14, 2010, 10:18:25 PM

Donate for him ^_^.
Your sittin here telling him to donate why don't you donate because i know you have an acc. I'd donate for Tamer but i don't have any money atm.
I have a account I just can't login to it.
I also just spent my money on a manga set o-o.

tehrozzy

Donate for him ^_^.
I just MIGHT

xgamer

Quote from: YayForLife on April 14, 2010, 10:28:35 PM

Donate for him ^_^.
I just MIGHT
You're jesus!

Delicious

And theirs a thing called college fund.
I don't think $20 would do much damage on any college fund.
<3

xgamer

Quote from: Delicious on April 15, 2010, 01:09:55 AM
And theirs a thing called college fund.
I don't think $20 would do much damage on any college fund.
Some parents want ALL the money to go into it.