News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

TheLegendTamer: Hi or bye?

Started by TheLegendTamer, April 14, 2010, 04:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seifer

Than your parents are foolish. Your telling us that even if you do your own labor, they will take the money and put it in your college fun. This will ultimately deprive you of a lot of experiences you should have throughout your teenage years, as we all know full well that you need money to go out and do well.. anything. Without life experiences, worldy knowledge, all of that crap, you can never hope to grow up to your full potential.

VolcomPunk

It really doesn't matter what anyone says here. The parents are in charge of their children, they make the rules for their children, they decide what their children do until they are old enough to be on their own. More than likely, Legend obeys his parents' rules, no matter how unreasonable or unfair they may be. That's just how things fly in this country we call the United States of America. Don't like it? Not much you can do about it.

xgamer

Quote from: Seifer on April 15, 2010, 01:23:42 AM
Than your parents are foolish. Your telling us that even if you do your own labor, they will take the money and put it in your college fun. This will ultimately deprive you of a lot of experiences you should have throughout your teenage years, as we all know full well that you need money to go out and do well.. anything. Without life experiences, worldy knowledge, all of that crap, you can never hope to grow up to your full potential.
You sound like a teen in hes "rebellion" stage XD

Lucifer

I'm confused about this entire conversation, it's all hypothetical. Tamer hasn't made a single post since his first one, and nobody knows his situation but him. Anyways, my opinion on these hypothetical situations leans towards Seifer. It's unhealthy to live in an environment where your parents control every aspect of your life, and I wouldn't agree with Volcom that you should just submit to your parents no matter how abusive their actions may be. That's what taking complete control over your child's life is, abusing your rights as a parent. XGamer, I don't see why you're getting a "rebellious" aura from Seifer's posts, he's just pointing out common sense. If your parents are doing something you don't agree with, talk to them about it, if they're being unreasonable, it's completely up to you where to go from there. Seifer isn't trying to promote anarchy, only communication.

xgamer

Quote from: Lucifer on April 15, 2010, 03:15:11 AM
I'm confused about this entire conversation, it's all hypothetical. Tamer hasn't made a single post since his first one, and nobody knows his situation but him. Anyways, my opinion on these hypothetical situations leans towards Seifer. It's unhealthy to live in an environment where your parents control every aspect of your life, and I wouldn't agree with Volcom that you should just submit to your parents no matter how abusive their actions may be. That's what taking complete control over your child's life is, abusing your rights as a parent. XGamer, I don't see why you're getting a "rebellious" aura from Seifer's posts, he's just pointing out common sense. If your parents are doing something you don't agree with, talk to them about it, if they're being unreasonable, it's completely up to you where to go from there. Seifer isn't trying to promote anarchy, only communication.
Pointing something out I don't agree with my dad he tells me the stfu.^_^
Here are some others B**tch, Mother F*cker.

But I can spend my money on what I want.
I'm just saying that most kids who get money goes to a college fund.

VolcomPunk

I'm not saying, in any way, that he should submit to his parents, especially if their abusive. I'm simply generally stating that the parents make the rules, the children abide by those rules, or there are consequences. And you're right, no one even knows the situation because Tamer hasn't even said anything about it. Maybe it has nothing to do with his parents anyways, he might just be lazy. Maybe his family is poor. Maybe he is a bit young. I know when I was 11 or 12, I had to do some serious begging and convincing just so my mother would pay for a monthly Runescape membership.

xgamer

Quote from: VolcomPunk on April 15, 2010, 04:15:35 AM

I'm not saying, in any way, that he should submit to his parents, especially if their abusive. I'm simply generally stating that the parents make the rules, the children abide by those rules, or there are consequences. And you're right, no one even knows the situation because Tamer hasn't even said anything about it. Maybe it has nothing to do with his parents anyways, he might just be lazy. Maybe his family is poor. Maybe he is a bit young. I know when I was 11 or 12, I had to do some serious begging and convincing just so my mother would pay for a monthly Runescape membership.
Haha I remember playing rs my very first mmo ^_^
I just noticed this the Ts has not posted a word e.e" It like were talking to our self :X

tehrozzy

Im feeling generous. I WILL donate for him, but i need 5 bucks. it so happens im AUSTRALIAN, so it costs me more like $15

xgamer

Quote from: YayForLife on April 15, 2010, 04:50:59 AM
Im feeling generous. I WILL donate for him, but i need 5 bucks. it so happens im AUSTRALIAN, so it costs me more like $15
You might want to see if you can find hes email because I think hes unactive..

Delicious

QuoteI'm just saying that most kids who get money goes to a college fund.
Wait, what? I'm almost certain that it's more rare for a child to not be allowed to spend $20, It's hardly anything. It just might buy you a decent T-shirt, or a few bags of chips and some candy. It's quite sad if they don't, really.

You're a good man.
<3

Meiun

Quote from: xgamer on April 15, 2010, 05:04:48 AM
All emails should be sent to , I am not "unactive." No emails should be sent to my personal email addresss... As that is for personal use.

Seifer

Quote from: Delicious on April 15, 2010, 11:06:47 AM
QuoteI'm just saying that most kids who get money goes to a college fund.
Wait, what? I'm almost certain that it's more rare for a child to not be allowed to spend $20, It's hardly anything. It just might buy you a decent T-shirt, or a few bags of chips and some candy. It's quite sad if they don't, really.

You're a good man.

That's really what I was pointing out. Xgamer was trying to tell me, and it seemed like he was talking about himself, that his parents would not let him spend a dime, even if he earned it, and I thought that was taking it a little to far.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Meiun on April 15, 2010, 12:44:40 PM
All emails should be sent to , I am not "unactive." No emails should be sent to my personal email addresss... As that is for personal use.

Meiun, they are talking about TheLegendaryTamer's email - he hasn't responded since its creation, so they were saying that they might want to check to see if he even wants the account anymore.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

xgamer

I was talking about the ts XP
Seifer I can spend my money on what I want.
I just remember going to school with kids who could not.

tehrozzy

Yeah, we meant TheLegendTamer's email, coz he seems to be unactive now :P