News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

TheLegendTamer: Hi or bye?

Started by TheLegendTamer, April 14, 2010, 04:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xgamer

Forum

Quote from: Meiun on April 15, 2010, 12:44:40 PM
Quote from: xgamer on April 15, 2010, 05:04:48 AM
Quote from: YayForLife on April 15, 2010, 04:50:59 AM
Im feeling generous. I WILL donate for him, but i need 5 bucks. it so happens im AUSTRALIAN, so it costs me more like $15
You might want to see if you can find hes email because I think hes unactive..
All emails should be sent to , I am not "unactive." No emails should be sent to my personal email addresss... As that is for personal use.
Meiun they weren't talking about you
Officially quitted

ARTgames

I'm responding to the first 3 pages. I wanted to ask if any of you are parents. I'm sure most(not all) of you are not for clear reasons of being under age like i am (even though there is almost 1 parent in all my classes, but that's offtopic). I just think its good to see both sides.

For me every kid and parent is diffrent and i will respct what they think is best if its reasonable. But i would agree that if your kid is in the teens it would be wired for them to not be able to pay for this game. But hey i don't know the kid or the parents.

TheLegendTamer

Ok wow. I am sorry for only making one post since I joined. However since stick online went down. I've had to find other things to do other than wait till I'm old enough to donate (and/or have permission to buy a credit card).

So I have joined quite a LOT of forums. Mainly to kill time. At least that was the intention.

Not only that I've grown an interest in reading fanfics. And I chat with an author of a pokemon fanfic every monday about one of the stories I'm helping him out with.

I've joined the marriland forums, Smogon University Forums, and more forums I can count. In fact, if you google my User name "TheLegendTamer", you'll get a lot of hits. Mostly forum accounts. Most of em are mine, some are not.

But point is I had and still have some obligations here and there that I've had to keep up with. My weekends are usually full. Which is why I replied late. And maybe not often either.

To respond to some of the hypothetical conversions you had. I do NOT have permission to go out about and alone. I live in a good neighborhood but the surrounding areas are littered with theives looking for quick cash. It's dangerous enough for it to cause my parents to fear a minor stroll outside the neighborhood. In fact the neighborhood is so cautios that they actually DO enforce the neighborhood watch and they do quite well too. By theives I mean idiots with with weapons who have no money at all and want quick cash. All they can afford are knives but then again, I don't carry knives.

Yes. Yayforlife has offered to pay for my donation and I replied to him in his email. I have to go chat with my author friend now as he just arrived.

Oh and sorry for the long post. I figured I'd answer as much as I could before next time I log off. Which is now.

Forum

Quote from: TheLegendTamer on April 19, 2010, 04:17:45 PM
Ok wow. I am sorry for only making one post since I joined. However since stick online went down. I've had to find other things to do other than wait till I'm old enough to donate (and/or have permission to buy a credit card).

So I have joined quite a LOT of forums. Mainly to kill time. At least that was the intention.

Not only that I've grown an interest in reading fanfics. And I chat with an author of a pokemon fanfic every monday about one of the stories I'm helping him out with.

I've joined the marriland forums, Smogon University Forums, and more forums I can count. In fact, if you google my User name "TheLegendTamer", you'll get a lot of hits. Mostly forum accounts. Most of em are mine, some are not.

But point is I had and still have some obligations here and there that I've had to keep up with. My weekends are usually full. Which is why I replied late. And maybe not often either.

To respond to some of the hypothetical conversions you had. I do NOT have permission to go out about and alone. I live in a good neighborhood but the surrounding areas are littered with theives looking for quick cash. It's dangerous enough for it to cause my parents to fear a minor stroll outside the neighborhood. In fact the neighborhood is so cautios that they actually DO enforce the neighborhood watch and they do quite well too. By theives I mean idiots with with weapons who have no money at all and want quick cash. All they can afford are knives but then again, I don't carry knives.

Yes. Yayforlife has offered to pay for my donation and I replied to him in his email. I have to go chat with my author friend now as he just arrived.

Oh and sorry for the long post. I figured I'd answer as much as I could before next time I log off. Which is now.

Do you mind me asking how old you are and why if police aren't arresting these so called "thieves" that poke people with knives?....
Officially quitted

xgamer

Quote from: Forum on April 19, 2010, 06:21:50 PM

Do you mind me asking how old you are and why if police aren't arresting these so called "thieves" that poke people with knives?....
Their are always new idiots with weapons.

Pat

Quote from: Forum on April 19, 2010, 06:21:50 PM

the cops can't help, they just respawn.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Looperpuck

AHAHAHAHH Rofl Pat. +Rep. Win win win. Yeah, but to get back on topic... How old are you? And is Yfl going to donate for you. And do your parents not wantYOU to donate, are they fine with someone else to donate?

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Looperpuck on April 20, 2010, 11:34:54 PM
AHAHAHAHH Rofl Pat. +Rep. Win win win. Yeah, but to get back on topic... How old are you? And is Yfl going to donate for you. And do your parents not wantYOU to donate, are they fine with someone else to donate?

~Looperpuck

It wouldn't matter. If somebody donates for him they just tell Meiun in the email which account to activate/create and as long as he knows his password hes good to go. His parents would never even have to know about it.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

rhampton51

not quite sure but TheLegendTamer=my friend Juan not quite sure tho O_O and if I'm correct hes about 15? hmmm havent talked to him in a while