News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Get your account re-instated.

Started by SoulKeepz, May 05, 2010, 08:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Quote from: Looperpuck on May 09, 2010, 10:52:47 PM
Thanks alot soul, Im glad some people still care enough to put money into it. You know what else would get the community back together...Host a tournament some time and the winners will get an account. I would donate, but seeing as I cant benifit that much from it, I probably wont. But if I do have extra money laying around I will definitely put it to Stick-Online. Even if I wont benifit from it.

~Looperpuck
Hmm i'm sort of confused as to why you can't?
Officially quitted

Aqua

He's banned. Hence the 'Rest In Peace' in his signature.

Also, I doubt even a tournament could pull the SO community together for a bit, unless it was official with some new rewards.
~Aqua

Looperpuck

As in playing in Sov2. I can benifit in Sov3 though. Thats why I said "I cant benifit that much"

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Chaos

Quote from: Forum on May 09, 2010, 10:51:27 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on May 09, 2010, 09:05:59 PM
Quote from: SoulKeepz on May 09, 2010, 08:12:06 PM
Dunno. Sent Meiun an e-mail, asking about something else. If it's not super devastatingly expensive, I'm going to see how much the server cost would to make it public again. I'm military. I don't have bills. So I just have money laying around that could be put to good use, and SO was one of those games I was devastated to see go private. I think it'd be cool to have it public again.
I love your enthusiasm, but I agree with Scotty. I don't believe the cost of the server was a problem at all, rather the massive amount of moderation and attention required. It's just too hard to provide new updates while dealing with hundreds of complaining children (which as we all know, was the majority of the SO population). In my opinion, any effort and money put into the server now would be a lost cause, and would be much better invested into v3. There are far too many things that v2 lacked, I think the timing on bringing down the v2 server and working on v3 was perfect.

However, feel free to pay the spriters to work faster! Haha.
We don't even know what v3 is really about so you can't really say which one is better but if theres info on v3 then please tell me bout it.

He didn't say SOv3 was better, he said the money would be better invested into running it when it's released.

Well, and he said SOv2 was lacking things, which is completely true.  Obviously SOv3 will be 'improved' over SOv2.  Otherwise, what's the point of remaking the game in the first place?  ::)
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

igufed

Quote from: Aqua on May 09, 2010, 10:59:48 PM
Also, I doubt even a tournament could pull the SO community together for a bit, unless it was official with some new rewards.
~Aqua

Yea, tournaments only bring people online for that single day.. Even if there were new items for winners, that doesn't mean there will be more activity afterwards since no one else will be able to get those items..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Chaos111

I have been waiting to play for ages, could i get mine re instated please
Life is only the beginning of the story.

Raptor111

That is really great full of you, but i really don't think you should go through that much for others. Yeah would be nice to play again but it is you're money and some people will start playing but then stop and might not go back to it.

Lingus

Quote from: SoulKeepz on May 09, 2010, 08:12:06 PM
Dunno. Sent Meiun an e-mail, asking about something else. If it's not super devastatingly expensive, I'm going to see how much the server cost would to make it public again. I'm military. I don't have bills. So I just have money laying around that could be put to good use, and SO was one of those games I was devastated to see go private. I think it'd be cool to have it public again.
+Rep

Someone who's willing to do this just to keep the community alive is alright in my book.

SoulKeepz

Quote from: Raptor111 on May 10, 2010, 11:00:34 AM
That is really great full of you, but i really don't think you should go through that much for others. Yeah would be nice to play again but it is you're money and some people will start playing but then stop and might not go back to it.

You're acting like I'm doing something major for others. My career is much more worthwhile. I'm a combat medic, so I deploy with Army Battalions to be their medic. It's a tough job, because I can't carry a weapon, so I've got to depend on these people who I don't know very well, to keep me alive. And in return, I keep them alive.

Basically, I don't think there's a point of "While nice, you're possibly better off not doing that." Whether they play or not, they've got the chance, no? I mean, I'm tired of playing alone at night, or whenever. It gets to be a pain, when it takes ~40 hits to kill things alone. Lol.

Along with, I'm one of those people who believes in Karma. You do good for others, someday it'll turn around and life'll do good for you. So, Rather than enjoy a great game alone, I can spread the game to others, and slowly but surely, if I can only re-active or create a certain amount of accounts a month, I'll do it. If Meiun decides that he'd rather it didn't become public, I'm thinking I'll donate 15 accounts a month.

Just sort of a way to contribute back to something that eats my time. :p

Also, Because it's getting a bit harder to follow on actual requests for accounts, and just general posts, so if one of you could create a new thread, for just requests, which also limit one per person...

Before I get a big block of text going, if another user could create a thread for just account requests, that'd be great, as my internet sucks right now.

SoulKeepz

Well, shot down on making it public again. So, Instead, I'll re-instate or create 20 accounts a month. If all are used, great. Or if not, they're there when you want them.

EpicPhailure

Do you really have that much money?

SoulKeepz

Yes, I really have that much money. Behind bills, daily living expenses, and all that, as a single military member I'm still having 1-1.5 grand a month to do nothing with. Lmao

EpicPhailure

Quote from: SoulKeepz on May 11, 2010, 07:27:53 PM
Yes, I really have that much money. Behind bills, daily living expenses, and all that, as a single military member I'm still having 1-1.5 grand a month to do nothing with. Lmao

Damn man...hey, we're bros right?

Forum

Quote from: SoulKeepz on May 11, 2010, 07:27:53 PM
Can you send me $300 so i can buy an xbox  :o
Officially quitted

jackel1994

idk if im to late but could i be re-instated? i was reffered by another member to post that here. I used to play all the time, maybe you remember me, Ishboo21. But i cant donate due to beign to young and parents wont let me beign they are both out of jobs. I hate this economy.