News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Devil's Mafia Part 1: Fool's Gold

Started by Lucifer, May 23, 2020, 01:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

I'm posting the below rules for the benefit of our Agos Stick Mafia game. If you want to join in and aren't already a member of the Agos discord please feel free to DM me!

--

This game is starting on Monday,  May 25th, at 5:00am PTC (12:00pm UTC).

The Devil's Mafia Part 1: Fool's Gold

Participants
-catmadman
-twoghost
-11clock
-Jmac
-Swiper
-Rozaria
-Hi756
-slyer
-RayRay26
-Helios

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=High_Noon

Duel Mechanic
High Noon adds a Duel Mechanic during the Day. At any time during the day if a duel has not already started or taken place, a player may choose to initiate a duel with another player in the game by declaring DUEL: PLAYERNAME. Please also @Lucifer in the same message so I am informed as quickly as possible. When a duel is started between two players, their voting ability is removed, and the remaining players can only vote between the duelists. When a majority of the non-duelists have voted for a player, that player is killed and the day continues as normal, with all players voting for a lynch.

This means that there is no time-allotment for a duel. A duelist is killed immediately when a majority vote is reached. If I am working and I do not see this occur please spam @ me until I confirm the result of the duel before ending the duel and returning to regular lynch vote discussion so that I can check for Fool status (see below) and send out DMs if necessary. If 8 hours pass and no majority vote is reached (possibly due to an inactive player) the duel will be decided by whomever has the most votes. If there is a tie at that point, I will flip a coin to determine the result of the duel.

I WILL ONLY CONSIDER A DUEL VOTE AS VALID IF PROVIDED IN THIS FORMAT: DUEL VOTE (PLAYERNAME) @LUCIFER

Mafia

2x Outlaws - Outlaw Gang (A)

Town

7x Vanilla Townies

Self-aligned

1x High Noon Fool

CUSTOM ROLE: High Noon Fool

A Fool is a role that wins the game when they are lynched. If they survive to endgame or are killed in any other way, they lose. If the Fool is lynched the game continues and the Fool is considered a joint winner alongside whichever main faction wins the game. It is announced to all players when the Fool is lynched.

In this High Noon setup the Fool has the following custom rules:

If the Fool wins a duel they lose the role of the Fool and become an Outlaw Leader of a new Outlaw Gang that is not allied with the original Outlaw(s) [refered to then as Outlaws (B), with the first Outlaw Gang refered to as Outlaws (A)]. This new Outlaw (B) Gang CANNOT perform Night Kills, however the Outlaw (B) Leader is BULLETPROOF (https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bulletproof) and receives a 1-shot ability to recruit a new Outlaw to join his gang from the Town. If the Outlaw (B) Leader targets any of the rival Outlaw (A) members with this 1-shot ability, he is immediately killed (his death will be indistinguishable from any other Night Kill). If the Outlaw (B) Leader is succesful in his attempt to recruit a new Outlaw to his Gang, they are then allowed to talk to each-other at NIGHT in a private server. When an Outlaw dies it is only revealed to all players that they were an Outlaw, not which gang the Outlaw belonged to.

If the Fool loses a duel they are killed and LOSE THE GAME. The Fool can only win the game by being LYNCHED. If a Vanilla Town wins a duel with the Fool they become the new Fool. They are informed of this privately by the Moderator immediately after the result of the duel. If an Outlaw wins a duel with the Fool they do not become the new Fool, the Fool is defeated and the role is no longer in the game. Similarly if the Fool is night-killed by an Outlaw the Fool is defeated and the role is no longer in the game. If the Fool is killed in any way besides lynching the remaining players will not be informed that the Fool has died.

General
-Days and nights are 24 hours each, starting and ending at 5:00am PTC (12:00pm UTC).
-Roleplay isn't required, but greatly encouraged!

Posting
-You cannot post any pictures nor quotes from DMs relating to the game.
-Don't edit nor delete posts with the purpose of exploiting the game.
-You cannot participate in the public discussion nor private servers after you die.
-Only post in the public channel, or in the case of Outlaw Gang(s), my private servers.
-No public discussion during night time. My private servers can be used at NIGHT for Outlaw Gang(s). There is no private daytime discussion allowed for Outlaw Gangs

Voting and Night Kills
-I WILL ONLY CONSIDER A LYNCH VOTE AS VALID IF PROVIDED IN THIS FORMAT: LYNCH VOTE (PLAYERNAME) @LUCIFER
-Lynching is most votes by the end of the day, and is mostly a guarantee (ties are broken with a coin toss). NO-LYNCH VERDICT IS NOT ALLOWED.
-Default voting choice is null vote. It must be an active choice.
-Outlaw Gang (A) may choose someone to kill each night, and someone to perform the kill. Outlaw Gang (A) is not required to Night Kill each night.

Win Conditions
-The Town wins if all of the Outlaws are killed.
-The Outlaws win if they are the only Outlaw Gang left in the game AND if they even or outnumber the Town and Independents (The Fool) at any point. Example: If the game has 1 Outlaw, 1 Vanilla Townie and 1 Fool in play the Outlaws have NOT yet won.
-The Fool wins if they are lynched. If the Fool is lynched the game continues and the Fool is considered a joint winner alongside whichever main faction wins the game.