News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

New forums, new people, same old ideas.

Started by T-Rok, June 26, 2009, 12:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey

About the titles, MapleStory just got a title system too which you can get achievements that can only be obtained by one person at a time, and would give buffs if you had that title.

Ex. Kill the most DarkSages.
The person that has killed the most DarkSages would obviously get the title, but if someone else suddenly killed more, then... *Poof* You no longer have that title, and the other person does.

That could work with amounts of gold, or items too. And Titles could just be an extension to the Achievements menu, and would be like a top 5 list.

ARTgames

that's called a leaderboard (or simply hight score) and would work better as a new post.

@Aqua
that Easter idea was great. so im going to steal it for presents. :P

peaking present: open a chrismiss box from behind a bush.
one in a million: have a egg or a present box land on you.

Aqua

By the way, you cna see eggs when they're falling, regardless of distance. Just a note...
~Aqua

Mr Pwnage

Alright...let's see what I can do with this:

Over-achiever : Achieve every achievement, not including this one. Also, achievements regarding stats don't apply.
May as well have been Everest? : Reach the highest point in the world.
Cowwabunga! : Jump from the highest point in the world.

And this next one nobody will ever achieve...for obvious reasons, but I guess we'll see:

Harry Potter: 99 intelligence (stamina)

And better yet...for the level 100s...I know the name is pure genius, you may kiss my toes later:

Dumbledork: 104 intelligence (stamina)

So, how do ya' like them apples?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 12, 2009, 01:19:15 AM
Dumbledork: 104 intelligence (stamina)

*Kisses Pwnage's toes*

Seriously, that's a nice one.

Aqua

The early bird achievement is VERY pointless. The first person to log on after its being added gets the acheivement. The next player logs in, but isn't first. However, the other player already has the achievemnt. You can't log in without getting it, because anyone else on already has it.

Too lazy to read the others, that just really stood out.
~Aqua

Dragx_Rage

Assassin (I'm not sure if this is spelt right :-\) - Kill 10 of every monster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Aqua on July 13, 2009, 09:02:27 PM
The early bird achievement is VERY pointless. The first person to log on after its being added gets the acheivement. The next player logs in, but isn't first. However, the other player already has the achievemnt. You can't log in without getting it, because anyone else on already has it.

Too lazy to read the others, that just really stood out.
~Aqua
Ehh...well I didn't come up with it, but I'd assume the achievement is only given out once per day... :-\
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php