News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Taking requests for animations/sprites..BACKINACTION

Started by Ceroblitz, August 05, 2009, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

Welcome back Cero.
I've got a request, if you don't mind. A weapon or skill I'd love to see in SO would be a "stone punch" of sorts. Basically he starts the animation with a normal sized hand, and as hes throwing the punch the fist grows larger and turns into a large stone fist.

Looperpuck

Lol big Request Re-animate all the weapons in the current version of stick online. And the Inferno Sword  = OMGITSTEHPWNAGETHATISTHE1337!
Resurrected

Mr Pwnage

the revised inferno sword makes me feel like spaghetti inside O.o
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Ceroblitz

One stone-ish punch thingy!
lol looperpuck nooooooooooooo!
Too big of a request :<

God-I-Suck

May I ask how long you've been animating? Because your work is just amazing, I wish I could do that!

Ceroblitz

4 years :> and by the way everything is done on mousepad, on the laptop. :D

Torch

Quote from: Ceroblitz on August 05, 2009, 10:41:06 PM

One stone-ish punch thingy!
lol looperpuck nooooooooooooo!
Too big of a request :<
He didn't literally mean throw it, he meant a stone fist that grows larger when it punches.

Great animation anyway.

Ceroblitz

Ah.. i see it... well too late now... I just want to play stick online now :3

Lucifer

Yeah not what I meant, but that's still rather amazing. Great work!

Mystery

Wow, you?re one hell of an animator. My spriting skills are barely above average at best, and even then the peoples? sprites/animations on this forum make mine look like a 5-year old produced them. :<

As for a request, I?ve always loved the idea of a chainsaw weapon. You don?t have to make it if you don?t want to, just throwing that out there.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Ceroblitz

ArtGames

nuff with the malay weapons! I would enjoy a shotgun please. And we can use such sprites for an avatar with credit given to whom made it? (you of cores.)

EpicPhailure

I demand a remake of Rayu's weapon, the Edge Punisher Chainsaw-blade.. The 'teeth' on the edges should be moving, alike a chainsaw.

Better angle: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/dothack/images/thumb/2/21/Haseo2-1.jpg/424px-Haseo2-1.jpg

Ceroblitz

Quote from: ArtGames on August 06, 2009, 12:20:23 AM
nuff with the malay weapons! I would enjoy a shotgun please. And we can use such sprites for an avatar with credit given to whom made it? (you of cores.)

Yes you may use it, as long as you credit me :>

ArtGames

Quote from: Ceroblitz on August 06, 2009, 12:28:01 AM
Quote from: ArtGames on August 06, 2009, 12:20:23 AM

Yes you may use it, as long as you credit me :>

thow shell receive ones credit of which he deserves.

You should put that in your first post so people will know. Your post not what i just said.