News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Taking requests for animations/sprites..BACKINACTION

Started by Ceroblitz, August 05, 2009, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceroblitz

Two new ones.

11clock(Big Sword)

LooperPuck (Lightning sword thingy)

Mystery

:o I still can't believe you're able to make such great animations so quickly. I can't even imagine how good my Chainsaw would look. +karma.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Ceroblitz

Looperpuck

Wow @ my request that is amazing. Good job Ceroblitz! that was pretty much what I pictured in my head. Awesome work!

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Seifer

Ceroblitz

Forum

Nice work cero, i'm thinking of request.
Officially quitted

Ceroblitz

Seifer

can you do my gunblade shooting a bullet?

Aqua

Quote from: Ceroblitz on August 08, 2009, 05:14:29 PM

He slaps it onto the ground, there's an explosion, and the sword is stuck in the ground (vertically). I recomend changing it to a more 30 degree slow north of horozontal- like a / rotated clockwize 3 hours.
~Aqua

scsox

dude ur stuff is so amazin... u should consider talkin' to meiun to help him with wep. sprites in the future!

Forum

Quote from: scsox on August 10, 2009, 12:39:01 AM
dude ur stuff is so amazin... u should consider talkin' to meiun to help him with wep. sprites in the future!
13 yr old working with what how old is "Mayun" and his crew lol but could happen.
Officially quitted

scsox

krele

You never fail to amaze me. Those sprites are much more fluid when put in gm and run on 60 fps. Seriously if SO would have such fluid animations... That would be amazing. What I'm suggesting you is, to remake some of the weapons already in game, perhaps Meiun decides to replace old ones =)

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Forum on August 10, 2009, 12:45:17 AM
Quote from: scsox on August 10, 2009, 12:39:01 AM
13 yr old working with what how old is "Mayun" and his crew lol but could happen.

Age isn't really a problem, if that's what you're talking about.