News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Taking requests for animations/sprites..BACKINACTION

Started by Ceroblitz, August 05, 2009, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God-I-Suck

Not to be rude or anything but.. Are you ever going to get off your break? Lol

Ceroblitz

Yes.
Now would probably be a good time xD
by the way, people's requests that i didn't do, make up an ORIGINAL weapon that hasn't been made in stick online. I do not want to rip sprites from the game, too much work xD.

Trogdor

I'd like to request a sprite! If it's possible, I'd like a stick person breathing fire or spewing alchohol from his mouth into a lit torch (sort of the same thing, not sure how realistic/believable you want to get). It might be a little hard working with a non-existant mouth, so if you feel like it's too hard or awkward to implement, I'll settle for a weapon on fire (but then again, a flaming weapon isn't exactly original when thinking of SO). I'm not too picky as long as it's an animation. It'll be interesting to see what you come up with!
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

EpicPhailure

I wish I still had my Paradox Blade sprite :/ It got lost after I cleaned my GFX folders and all of the forums I posted it on had closed.

Anyway, the entire blade is in shades of blue, and a little purple for the hilt and handle. The handle is simple and straight, and the crossguard is merely straight as well. However, the blade is shaped like the Buster Blade, but split down the middle all the way down to the crossguard, forming two blades, one larger in height than the other. The sword would be about 4 1/2 feet in length.

Matty_Richo

I would like to request a super Ice/Lightning Sword. Um, i don't think there actually is a weapon like that in real life.

here is kind of what i am looking for. but i suck at animating. but don't use that one.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 11, 2009, 03:36:47 AM
Um, i don't think there actually is a weapon like that in real life.

So? That's the point of spriting! Make what you probably physically can't in reality.

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.

Ceroblitz

Trogdor-Fire thingy thing
It has been awhile, I am rusty. They will be better as time goes forward!

stick d00d

Trogdor

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 12, 2009, 06:34:32 PM

Trogdor-Fire thingy thing
It has been awhile, I am rusty. They will be better as time goes forward!

Wow! I love it! You've really outdone yourself on this one. :o
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Pat

Your animations look really floaty, like weak, as in they look like they wouldn't hurt much.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

T-Rok

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 10, 2009, 09:42:44 PM
Yes.
Now would probably be a good time xD
by the way, people's requests that i didn't do, make up an ORIGINAL weapon that hasn't been made in stick online. I do not want to rip sprites from the game, too much work xD.

But the keyblade would be so awesome v.v. But alright, I've got one that has never been in a game. It has however been made into a real sword that, that I own. But still, its somewhat original. lol

http://www.militaria.pl/upload/wysiwyg/gfx/produkty/united_cutlery/miecz_uc_kilgorin_sword_of_darkness_UC1239_w.jpg

see if thats possible :P

stick d00d

Quote from: Pat on November 13, 2009, 12:09:05 AM
Your animations look really floaty, like weak, as in they look like they wouldn't hurt much.
i see what u mean by that.. some seem a bit too slowish, for example the swords on the first page... other then that they are greatly animated and sprited, just a tad bit slow..

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Pat on November 13, 2009, 12:09:05 AM
Make sure your browser is running at a high enough FPS rate than. Cause they looked floaty on my old computer...but my new comp has my browser run at 60 FPS instead of 30...they look great.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

stick d00d

im not on an old computer, but they are slow on my screen.. how do u run the browser at 60 fps? the only one that isnt slow for me is the fire one. and lol.. trogdor that pic is perfect with the text in ur siggy :D