News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Taking requests for animations/sprites..BACKINACTION

Started by Ceroblitz, August 05, 2009, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: stick d00d on November 13, 2009, 04:41:57 PM
im not on an old computer, but they are slow on my screen.. how do u run the browser at 60 fps? the only one that isnt slow for me is the fire one. and lol.. trogdor that pic is perfect with the text in ur siggy :D
Well I could have made it run on 60 fps on my old computer, just never thought of doing it. But when I DLed Firefox onto this computer it was default. Computer capabilities should have nothing to do...Depending on which browser you use...there should be an option for it somewhere in your browser's settings.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

stick d00d

ah i see now, i just looked at them on firefox, now they aren't slow at all o.o, must be that google chrome doesn't do 60 fps..

JoEL

stick d00d

that is strange then, because when i view them on firefox they are at full speed, yet on chrome, they are half as fast..

NotoriousM4^

If your back in action would ya mind helping me out animate an M4a1 for a normal stick character [Preferably Firing]?

Ceroblitz

EpicPhailure

Red October

Jackabomb

Delicious

Ah, this thing is back? Mini gun, please and thank you.  ;D
<3

CherryPie

I've requested the Master Sword from Zelda a while back, and you said you'd come back to me. So if you go on spriting now, would you please do the spin attack, the guy in this video is doing from 1:08 onwards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXQJldqGEUA
would be cool to have that blue flashing aswell, but I guess you try your best. :)

xCoCex

Hey I have ONE request!
Can u make a tutorial?
I buyed Flash 8 Professional. I opened teh software
and eh.. I don't understand this programm :(
I looked for a tutorial in youtube, but Its not the same.
Can you help me pls? It can be a bad animation I just want to
see how u made this :o
thanks!
Love u :D
BA hunting started 6.10.10 - ...
BAs killed: 48
Gold: 39
Spire Dagger: 0
Bandit Cover: 0
Bandit Mask: 6
Dagger: 3

yottabyte

Quote from: xCoCex on November 21, 2009, 02:26:49 PM
Hey I have ONE request!
Can u make a tutorial?
I buyed Flash 8 Professional. I opened teh software
and eh.. I don't understand this programm :(
I looked for a tutorial in youtube, but Its not the same.
Can you help me pls? It can be a bad animation I just want to
see how u made this :o
thanks!
Love u :D

What do you mean with "it's not the same"? and this is too hard for a beginner. Try some easier tutorials before you get to this.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Josh

Hmmm looks like you have alot of work to do :P
Anyways id like to request something, Could you do a gold plated Desert Eagle? Could you also PM Me the basic pistol and an animation. Thanks a ton ;)

Way for it to be used something like the shotgun art games had.

DivineLegend

when i saw his animations, i thought they looked great, and as i read through page afterpage of the stuff, i began to see what ling meant... they do look a little floaty... to put it in a different word, it looks sorta ceromonial, like it is a special last strike on something... a slow attack if you catch my drift....
i have an idea.... creative sorta.... a gun that shoots a little black hole that sucks everything around the hole in, even the shooter if he's not careful...