News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

My sprites and ideas

Started by hartless!, August 02, 2009, 04:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartless!

Forum

I wouldn't want any the hats because of stats but their ok. The druid and demon helm i'd be interested in. The claws are pretty cool but when he swings his arms they like cross over that oughta hurt.
Officially quitted

Looperpuck

I actually like the druid helm. But maybe you could just call it a hood. Very nice sprites. Especially the hood.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

hartless!

Thanks guys! Im just finishing up some more sprites so expect them within the hour! Im so glad ive gotten so much feedback, what a great community lol.

hartless!

Update
-now the images are in a .gmk (sorry for those without gamemaker)
-A new monster with 2 drops :D
-a new weapon
-2 new hats

Forum

I clicked the link to the site and i really don't like those advertisements -.- and i couldn't download it for some reason.
Officially quitted

hartless!

Hmm well where should i upload it then  ???

ARTgames

http://willhostforfood.com/
its a good free host. a lot of people from gmc use it and so do i. Take a look.

Forum

Quote from: hartless! on August 10, 2009, 08:31:16 PM
Hmm well where should i upload it then  ???
I remember a good one i liked downloading from but can't think of the name. I'd try what ArtGames posted.
Officially quitted

hartless!

Ok i changed the upload site to will host for food

yottabyte

I do not recommend uploading a GML file. People are lazy. They want to see it instantly. Even though I have Game Maker 7 Pro, I don't feel like downloading stuff. It takes time and you don't know what you will find. I've seen your sprites so I know it's not just a pile of crap but what about people who hasn't?

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

hartless!

well the reason they have to be downloaded is becuase i dont know how to make it a looping animation and most of the things in there need to be viewed in a animation to look good. So untill i find a way of making looping gifs im stuck doing this. Unless someone knows a way how to do it or can do it for me.

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)