News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stat idea

Started by Titan, July 08, 2009, 09:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Quote from: Seifer on July 08, 2009, 11:37:21 PM
This is stick online 3. Not stick online 2 with different graphics. If you want stick online 2, play the donor server. Don't be expecting the same stat mechanics, same level cap, same stat distribution.

This isn't to say we will not be using the same idea, but don't get hung up on it.
Well technically this is stick online 0.0213 according the meiun version system. Which makes less sense because i think the old one was up to 0.1xx.

any way WHAT are you talking about Seifer? Im sorry but add more context to you post. If you responding to the first post he never suspicfy the version of which game he was this idea to be for.

Also this is a idea. as in the system not like this now and this is how it wants it to be.

nvm about that stuck out part. i know what your saying now. next time say "stick online 3 will not have traditional past stick online systems."

Also you cant blame him for this. he does not know what stick online 3 will be like. non of us outsider do. but we know what we would like to be in it. and since we are the players of the game we like to say what would make are playing time a better experience.

Seifer

I just mean to say that you should not all be narrowminded with the idea that SO3 will have the same stat system as SO2

Lingus

There's no reason why the same stats can't be used. If you want more various builds, that will be done with skills since there will undoubtedly be skills implemented in SO3. The variety of builds will come from the different sets of skills that people will be using. Stat builds will then be based around what skills the person wants to use as well as their fighting style.

Of course, the stats may also change drastically with the addition of skills.

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: Lucifer on July 08, 2009, 09:46:14 PM
However, the luck stat sounds like it would be a good idea used as a Hat. Perhaps a Leprechaun that would increase your chances of having items drop, idk.

I love it! A little nippy Leprechaun boss which drops a lucky hat (a green Leprechaun hat with a ginger bread). I think that would be really cool!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~