News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

5 pumpkins :D There was another one but I killed it  :-X Got nothing from them tho.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

tehrozzy

GLITCHY!!!!

What the DS looks like inside xD

eeew. i saved em as jpgs D:

Ceroblitz

Quote from: YayForLife on October 31, 2009, 05:20:43 PM
GLITCHY!!!!

LMAO AT THE LAST ONE!

Rofl Cacti's wearing hats xD

Torch

Cero, please don't quote posts that have 3 huge pictures or at least edit out the pictures.

EpicPhailure

What the hell did you do to the game?

xD

ARTgames

Quote from: Ceroblitz on October 31, 2009, 06:20:31 PM
GLITCHY!!!!

LMAO AT THE LAST ONE!

Like wise!

What are you running that game on?

tehrozzy

Quote from: ARTgames on October 31, 2009, 07:15:31 PM
Quote from: Ceroblitz on October 31, 2009, 06:20:31 PM
GLITCHY!!!!

LMAO AT THE LAST ONE!

Like wise!

What are you running that game on?

I was getting bored of SO, so i opened a PS2 game emulator that I'd recently gotten, and the game i was playing on it crashed, and thus were the results. I also had one where the Skelies attack frame with its arms up above its head changed to a mini DS and i wuz like WTF!? but it was REALLY hard to screeny and i couldnt do it.

Pat

I don't even think thats possible.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

11clock

JoEL

stick d00d

omg i cant believe it, i stay on late til i lvl up and look what i just happen to get from theBA that levels me... i honestly couldnt believe it :D
only 2 days after i got a GB

Forum

Quote from: stick d00d on November 01, 2009, 01:16:44 AM
omg i cant believe it, i stay on late til i lvl up and look what i just happen to get from theBA that levels me... i honestly couldnt believe it :D
No need to brag  >:( and no one cares that got at lvl 80 people have gotten it at lower lvls..
Officially quitted

Turkey

Quote from: Forum on November 01, 2009, 12:33:51 PM
No need to brag  >:( and no one cares that got at lvl 80 people have gotten it at lower lvls..
He is not even bragging...

stick d00d

Quote from: Forum on November 01, 2009, 12:33:51 PM
first off i wasn't bragging i was just happy.. and i know people get at lower levels.. i was saying that i couldn't believe i got it from the BA that leveled me..

Forum

first off i wasn't bragging i was just happy.. and i know people get at lower levels.. i was saying that i couldn't believe i got it from the BA that leveled me..
No need to post in 2 topics then.
Officially quitted