News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phii

Gratz...
I got 8 dux's yesterday and not even a Santa Hat :(

Delicious

Just going to go slightly off-topic and say that I think this thread should be pinned as it's a primary focus in the Media section.
<3

foG

you've got to be effing kiddin me... dan's got every  item...I don't even have frikkin bbears... :(

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Danimal

Quote from: Delicious on December 20, 2009, 11:52:35 AM
Just going to go slightly off-topic and say that I think this thread should be pinned as it's a primary focus in the Media section.

Agreed, and done  ;)

Looperpuck

Aghh, Ffs Danimal, stop getting stuff D= Congrats though.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

DivineLegend

dan wanna play on my account!? :O
jk >.<

Ceroblitz

Double drop on pillar, DS, and skeles

Lingus

Quote from: Pat on December 19, 2009, 01:12:38 AM
Quote from: Lingus on December 18, 2009, 08:28:03 PM
The abbreviation dux has always bugged me. Why not dlx? It is more phonetically accurate. Whenever I see dux I think of ducks because that's how it would read phonetically.
The traditional abbreviation is DX.
I have not once seen anyone use that abbreviation. Based on frequency it would be Dux. That is the only abbreviation I have ever seen used. Though, I would prefer DX over Dux. Ideally though, Dlx makes the most sense to me.

Bloodseeker

Quote from: Turkey on December 10, 2009, 10:24:15 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on December 10, 2009, 10:21:16 PM
Quote from: Turkey on December 10, 2009, 10:12:43 PM

hmmm
QuotePost your screenshots, videos, and any other kind of Stick Online related media here.

leet gold btw.

i think you looking for this topic
http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=466.0
Meh, It's close enough to stick-online... I'm sorry ART, it will never happen again. :(
Is that better?

I used to play SO when it was out to the public. Sorry no screenie , I lost them :( I just want to ask , what was the name of the game on that picture , I found it when I was playing SO , but I forgot now. Can someone please tell?

P.S:Does anyone remember me , I my in-game name was Bloodseeker , I think I was like lvl 42 or higher :)
Thanks to Danimal for choosing my account for reactivation.

Danimal

Quote from: Bloodseeker on December 22, 2009, 12:15:10 PM
Quote from: Turkey on December 10, 2009, 10:24:15 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on December 10, 2009, 10:21:16 PM
Quote from: Turkey on December 10, 2009, 10:12:43 PM

hmmm
QuotePost your screenshots, videos, and any other kind of Stick Online related media here.

leet gold btw.

i think you looking for this topic
http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=466.0
Meh, It's close enough to stick-online... I'm sorry ART, it will never happen again. :(
Is that better?

I used to play SO when it was out to the public. Sorry no screenie , I lost them :( I just want to ask , what was the name of the game on that picture , I found it when I was playing SO , but I forgot now. Can someone please tell?

P.S:Does anyone remember me , I my in-game name was Bloodseeker , I think I was like lvl 42 or higher :)

Hey, that game is called nightfall online, currently down for redevelopment.

Lingus

Quote from: Danimal on December 22, 2009, 12:17:16 PMHey, that game is called nightfall online, currently down for redevelopment.
It's actually semi up. We aren't maintaining the server really so it's probably not accessible at the moment. It wouldn't take much to get it going though. Actually the server computer we are hosting it on is still running. We probably just need to make sure the server program is up and people can access it. So yea, if there's enough interest I wouldn't mind setting that up.

Bloodseeker

Well I prefer playing Nightfall till SO3 then Ravaged Lands , I heard you can ride a mount on nightfall and have a day/night system.
Thanks to Danimal for choosing my account for reactivation.

Lingus

Alright cool. I'll look into setting that up for you. Yes, you can ride a mount and there is a day/night system, but the mount is not accessible to everyone.

Btw, if you'd like to discuss NFO further we should probably create another topic elsewhere. Although, try searching for one. There might be another topic about it we can use.

stick d00d

Quote from: Lingus on December 22, 2009, 03:13:56 PM
Alright cool. I'll look into setting that up for you. Yes, you can ride a mount and there is a day/night system, but the mount is not accessible to everyone.

Btw, if you'd like to discuss NFO further we should probably create another topic elsewhere. Although, try searching for one. There might be another topic about it we can use.
http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=520.0
here ya go

Mystery

Quote from: foG on December 20, 2009, 11:56:11 AM
you've got to be effing kiddin me... dan's got every  item...I don't even have frikkin bbears... :(
Then again, you have the legendary Sand Sword.  But it is a shame you don't have much besides that.  :-X

Quote from: Looperpuck on December 20, 2009, 03:20:48 PM
Aghh, Ffs Danimal, stop getting stuff D= Congrats though.

~Looperpuck
He hasn't gotten Inferno Sword yet. :P If he did, then he'd have everything.

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.