News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotoriousM4^

Had some of these hats not already been put in-game, and if they had been posted as suggestions by someone else...
I'm sure people would be a little less generous with the comments.

Not that there really bad or anything, I mean I'm quite fond of the simplicity of the classic crown, but to be honest I just don't think there that great. That's my opinion (which I'm sure doesn't quite matter to most of you  ;)).

stick d00d

The only one I don't like is the blade crown, it looks kinda sloppy to me.

Looperpuck

Quote from: stick d00d on January 08, 2010, 05:03:52 PM
The only one I don't like is the blade crown, it looks kinda sloppy to me.

Yeah same, looks to me that Dipz got ripped off.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

DivineLegend

i like the blade crown.... i would rather have that over the guardian helm or the classic crown

Chaos

I agree, I could have probably improved the Blade Crown some.  To me, it still looks a bit too...busy.  Too much going on.  But I asked Dipz what he thought of it, and he liked it, so whatever.  Much like St3k's Ice Crown, with Dipz's permission, I may do a bit of a touch-up.

As for the Classic Crown, it was intended to be reminiscent of Stick Online 1, since that's the version the 1st Chaos Tournament was in that Turkey won.  As far as I'm concerned, it is perfect.

I didn't even make the Guardian Helm, so meh.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Lingus

Quote from: Chaos on January 08, 2010, 08:01:19 PM
As for the Classic Crown, it was intended to be reminiscent of Stick Online 1, since that's the version the 1st Chaos Tournament was in that Turkey won.  As far as I'm concerned, it is perfect.
Agreed. It's great.

Quote from: Chaos on January 08, 2010, 08:01:19 PMI didn't even make the Guardian Helm, so meh.
O_O Who made it?

stick d00d

I agree, I could have probably improved the Blade Crown some.  To me, it still looks a bit too...busy.  Too much going on.  But I asked Dipz what he thought of it, and he liked it, so whatever.  Much like St3k's Ice Crown, with Dipz's permission, I may do a bit of a touch-up.

Yea the Classic Crown is awesome.

Chaos

Quote from: Lingus on January 08, 2010, 08:08:15 PM
Quote from: Chaos on January 08, 2010, 08:01:19 PMI didn't even make the Guardian Helm, so meh.
O_O Who made it?

Couldn't tell ya.  I didn't even see it until the same time everyone else did.  Danimal had initially asked me if I would be interested in making a crown for his tournament, but, alas, I declined.  Besides being too busy making the Snowman at the time, I didn't want to make a Chaos Crown (a crown made by Chaos, durr) for a tournament that wasn't a Chaos Tournament.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Grim_Reaper

WTF!!! Uber lag time.
and no i did't do that glitch thing with the ping and /who
it just appeared then i got d/c

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51

DivineLegend

NotoriousM4^

I figured as much, The Classic Crown just happens to be my favorite, and I did catch the reminiscence of it. I just knew the Gaurdian Helm was a bit too off, for you to have made it. The blade Crown is alright, I just thought it would be a little more symmetric. Overall, it's still a pretty good job. I'm a big fan of the Snowman by the way  :P.

Delicious

I made the Guardian Helmet. FoG asked for something original, so I tried to see what I could do for him. I don't really enjoy making things with SO's style nor am I decent at it, but I tried I suppose... Also rushed since I started it after the tournament. =P
<3

God-I-Suck

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Delicious on January 09, 2010, 10:59:19 PM
I made the Guardian Helmet. FoG asked for something original, so I tried to see what I could do for him. I don't really enjoy making things with SO's style nor am I decent at it, but I tried I suppose... Also rushed since I started it after the tournament. =P

Don't sweat it. I really like it, and I think it fits in just nicely. Of all the hats, it is my favorite.

"It looks like Dipz got ripped off" - Are you kidding me? He got his own special hat with swords all over it; I wouldn't call that being ripped off. It doesn't look bad... I mean, maybe you think it isn't great, but to call it bad seems a bit too harsh.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0