News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

That's really unfair Meiun needs to have a topic sayin when he has spawn partys seriously bull
Officially quitted

Manzy

Quote from: Forum on January 24, 2010, 03:20:50 PM
That's really unfair Meiun needs to have a topic sayin when he has spawn partys seriously bull

It was not a predetermined at all. Meiun just happened to log on and decided to spawn a few monsters. I don't think that he should have to announce every time he decides to spawn a few monsters. We were just havng a little fun. As for the "unfair" part of it I simply say it has nothing to do with fair. Only how long or what exact time you decided to get online or stay online.

stick d00d

This is why we should have a shoutbox on the forum again.

Mystery

Quote from: Manzy on January 24, 2010, 03:42:44 PM

It was not a predetermined at all. Meiun just happened to log on and decided to spawn a few monsters.

So freaking tell us WHEN he does by typing that in the SG topic. That's no excuse. -_-

I don't think that he should have to announce every time he decides to spawn a few monsters. We were just havng a little fun.

True, he shouldn't have to announce it every single time, but it would help if YOU guys told us something, which you never do....

And it's As for the "unfair" part of it I simply say it has nothing to do with fair. Only how long or what exact time you decided to get online or stay online.

That is luck. Luckiness is unfair. You have no way of knowing when he will, so whoever's lucky enough will get the party. Plus, no one even SAYS if he's spawning anything or not. If they DID, it'd solve everything.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Looperpuck

No he doesn't he doesn't "Need" to do anything. And this wasn't really a spawn party, it looked as if he spawned a BBB, 2 RD, RB and DS. Im pretty sure nobody got anything out of it, and you could easily go hunt for those things without having to rely on Meiun to give you everything.

Quote from: Mystery on January 24, 2010, 03:51:14 PM
So freaking tell us WHEN he does by typing that in the SG topic. That's no excuse. -_-

There is no point, by the time someone gets around to posting it, they will all be gone.

True, he shouldn't have to announce it every single time, but it would help if YOU guys told us something, which you never do....

He doesn't have to help you or do anything for you if he doesn't want to.

That is luck. Luckiness is unfair. You have no way of knowing when he will, so whoever's lucky enough will get the party. Plus, no one even SAYS if he's spawning anything or not. If they DID, it'd solve everything.

Haven't you heard? Stick-Online is ALL about luck, and timing. It's not unfair, you simply just have to be at the right spot at the right timing.

Quote from: Manzy on January 24, 2010, 03:42:44 PM
As for the "unfair" part of it I simply say it has nothing to do with fair. Only how long or what exact time you decided to get online or stay online.

Manzy is right, it has nothing to do with fairness. The people that didn't get it on that "Spawn Party" were simply not at the right spot at the right timing. It's over and done with, grow up and stop bitching about it.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

tehrozzy

THE one thing i have to say about this is the most, if only, unfair thing is that its unfair to aussies and anyone with pretty much gmt + 7 or higher, because most of the spawn parties happen at about midnight to 3 am for us.

Manzy

Quote from: YayForLife on January 24, 2010, 07:24:02 PM
THE one thing i have to say about this is the most, if only, unfair thing is that its unfair to aussies and anyone with pretty much gmt + 7 or higher, because most of the spawn parties happen at about midnight to 3 am for us.

It was about 2am in the morning for me. Just like Looperpuck said you have to be in the right place and the right time. As for me, staying up extremely late was a good thing to do that night.

igufed

I don't see anything unfair.  This game is all about chance/luck anyways (excluding pvp).  Everyone has the same opportunity for everything that goes on.  It may be unfortunate that certain things happen at bad hours for some, but, that is all it is.. unfortunate.

How about we end this, though, and stay on topic with this thread?
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Lingus

I see Mystery's point though. Not that it's unfair, it has nothing to do with fairness. If you are on when Meiun is spawning, pop into the forums and post something really quick. If someone is hanging out on their computer and happens to see that, they will be able to log in and have some fun too. But by not posting anything, I can totally see why someone would be pissed if they missed out on it even though they were on their computer but just didn't happen to be playing SO at the moment.

But anyways, not anything to get all crazy about. It's not a big deal. Just if you happen to be around while Meiun is spawning, do everyone the courtesy of posting something before it's over.

Toffi

Toffi

why my screens are allways little o.O

Toffi

and this is my favorite pic :D
i was level 61 and there was a rb and i hit... after a while i heal and mada a screeny, when it drops my Dark Knight Helm! It was amazing xD

crozier

DivineLegend

Torch