News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

Freeforall

Aqua

Problem is that people with Lone's strength kill cacti in 4-5 hits.
~Aqua

JoEL

CherryPie

Quote from: Aqua on July 16, 2009, 10:32:52 PM
Problem is that people with Lone's strength kill cacti in 4-5 hits.
~Aqua
with lones strength you can hit them from top of green mountain to arena bottom in 3 maybe also 2 hits easily..

Aqua

But he can't get there as fast as the cactus, and it risks falling off.
~Aqua

God-I-Suck

It's funny how this topic went from in game shots of S.O. to how strong Lonewolf is. Rofl

ARTgames

Quote from: God-I-Suck on July 17, 2009, 03:09:07 PM
It's funny how this topic went from in game shots of S.O. to how strong Lonewolf is. Rofl

hey they are still talking about the screen shot. or how it was done

God-I-Suck

Quote from: ARTgames on July 17, 2009, 03:58:19 PM

They already resolved how it was done. Now they're talking about what Lonewolf can do to cactus.

ARTgames

Quote from: God-I-Suck on July 17, 2009, 04:19:58 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on July 17, 2009, 03:58:19 PM

They already resolved how it was done. Now they're talking about what Lonewolf can do to cactus.

oh well. I want some one to get a BBB into forest.

EpicPhailure

Uh, isn't that...where they spawn?

Supercowy

yeah I thought the forest is the place where BBB's spawn  ;D Anyway, what strength level does lonewolf have? I think I can pretty much tie him.

CherryPie

So I played a little SO and was alone at the bandits, the result were 4 BA's at once.

Too much to handle for a non-IS-guy, so I changed accs and raped them, only a Bandit mask drop, tho. :(

ARTgames

Quote from: Supercowy on July 17, 2009, 05:56:30 PM
yeah I thought the forest is the place where BBB's spawn  ;D Anyway, what strength level does lonewolf have? I think I can pretty much tie him.

the forest is ware the bandits are. you know with all those trees that are combined into one. The other zone is noob land other than the mountain.

Also @CherryPie
Did they all spawn at once or slowly keep coming?

EpicPhailure

I thought BBBs spawn in the Bandit Zone too. I have a vague memory of one spawning as I was sitting in the branches.