News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakotam0813

Stop spamming Toffi or you will be removed. Thank you.

Sido

Quote from: dakotam0813 on February 02, 2010, 10:43:53 AM
Stop spamming Toffi or you will be removed. Thank you.
javascript:void(0);
u are Newbie can u delet him ;)

Phii

Chaos

Ho hum....do I want to point Meiun in the direction of this thread, and grab my bucket of popcorn?  Tempting...
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

sk8terboi

wow lol nice toffi what u do to get banned lol
[SSSS]

thekolla

He played on a private server, Did any of you's Look at his picture, That goodbye stickonline one? God he states in the box squared with red it says "Some Hacks :P" And if you look you can see custom items. I dont understand how no one notices this.

DivineLegend

all those are are edited pictures... nothing more, and he labeled them hacks...

thekolla

Im banned from stick online, Because Of a private server, Yes i know its bad and im sorry, i never got banned on the forums so i just browse here and see how its going, i probally already lost all my respect but theres nothing else i can do, i realize it was bad. But my point is Toffi played on the server And those are screenshots from the private server.

Lingus

Everyone. Seriously. There's no point in discussing this. The moderators have made a decision. If the person in question wants to dispute it, they can do so by emailing meiun. There is nothing that needs to be discussed on the forums.

Petro

Well Toffi, I hope you have fun with your queer private servers, because you won't be playing the real thing again unless Meiun is in a real forgiving mood...

Pat

Quote from: Toffi on February 02, 2010, 03:21:00 PM
It was amazing... this time in summer.. playing hack's and have fun with it.. it was an amazing time..
Thanks to the personne who makes it =)
And they called me crazy, YOU'RE ALL CRAZY!
Seriously though, this guy needs to be banned from the forums, hes a dick troll.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Aqua

Keep in mind that sido has access to Toffi's account in game, and likely has access to Toffi's forum account. Toffi needs the benefit of the doubt that it is Sido making his forum profile unpopular.

Anyways... Not any new epic pics... Get back on topic, guys?
~Aqua

Mystery

Don't you worry Aqua, got that covered. And boy, is it an epic.....fail.

When Stick Online !@#$s you...

...it !@#$s you HARD. Goddammit....
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

stick d00d

Mystery

Quote from: stick d00d on February 02, 2010, 06:58:56 PM
Holy shit that sucks D:<
Believe me, I !@#$ing wish I was kidding...
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.