News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

Quote from: Aqua on February 02, 2010, 06:44:48 PM
Keep in mind that sido has access to Toffi's account in game, and likely has access to Toffi's forum account. Toffi needs the benefit of the doubt that it is Sido making his forum profile unpopular.

Anyways... Not any new epic pics... Get back on topic, guys?
~Aqua
No. No he does not. He gives someone access to his account it's his fault. But seriously, why are you still discussing this?

Looperpuck

Ahhahahahha, Lol@ Mystery. That really sucks.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Zario777

It was a challenge but I can tell you the challenge was MORE than rewarding =D (not really, I didnt even get a lvl up D=)
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Sido

Quote from: Lingus on February 02, 2010, 07:48:25 PM
Keep in mind that sido has access to Toffi's account in game, and likely has access to Toffi's forum account. Toffi needs the benefit of the doubt that it is Sido making his forum profile unpopular.

~Aqua
No. No he does not. He gives someone access to his account it's his fault. But seriously, why are you still discussing this?
lolz

Forum

~Aqua
Nou  ;D
Officially quitted

Danimal

Quote from: Forum on February 03, 2010, 11:48:05 AM

~Aqua
Nou  ;D

Seriously guys, drop it now. Back on topic.

Petro

Just got my first GS on Fap :D (at level 76 btw).

Forum

Quote from: Petro on February 03, 2010, 05:17:57 PM
Just got my first GS on Fap :D (at level 76 btw).

Gratz but you really didnt need cuz you alrdy had IS :P :(
Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Looperpuck on February 02, 2010, 08:00:18 PM

~Looperpuck
Not to mention the fact I actually got a Fedora from my 9th Deluxe Present during the Christmas event, only to have it fall into the thorns in the forest(happened too fast for me to take a screenie, I was dazed anyway when I saw it) and just earlier today, I killed a White Bunny and it dropped DBE, but half a second after that, a !@#$ing bandit killed me.   >:(
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

stick d00d

Quote from: Mystery on February 03, 2010, 08:51:16 PM

~Looperpuck
Not to mention the fact I actually got a Fedora from my 9th Deluxe Present during the Christmas event, only to have it fall into the thorns in the forest(happened too fast for me to take a screenie, I was dazed anyway when I saw it) and just earlier today, I killed a White Bunny and it dropped DBE, but half a second after that, a !@#$ing bandit killed me.   >:(
BTW Mystery while you were afk yesterday Dan said he would ask Meiun to restore your GS..

Forum

Quote from: stick d00d on February 03, 2010, 10:18:06 PM
Quote from: Mystery on February 03, 2010, 08:51:16 PM

~Looperpuck
BTW Mystery while you were afk yesterday Dan said he would ask Meiun to restore your GS..
Just saying he could of faked it i'm not tryin to bring anyone down but it s possibility
Officially quitted

Zario777

He must have some REAL good editing skills to put those coins like how they are =P
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

tehrozzy

Quote from: Zario777 on February 03, 2010, 11:05:43 PM
He must have some REAL good editing skills to put those coins like how they are =P
Not really, there are no coins obstructing the veiw of the GS so they can actually just be there already.

Cactuscat222

If anything its just odd how none of the coins were picked up, unless he never went down there and instead somebody else killed all of the creatures.

Either way, I doubt Mystery would somehow fake that and know that it might get restored. I mean come on.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Looperpuck

Sorry to hear all that insanely bad luck Mystery...You will prob get some of those items back.

Congrats to FapFapFapFap (Petro) On the GS.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected