News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Quote from: Epicphail on July 18, 2009, 10:42:09 AM
I thought BBBs spawn in the Bandit Zone too. I have a vague memory of one spawning as I was sitting in the branches.

probably meiun messing around. I have spent 1 1/2 weeks there of about 4 hours a day trying to get a bandit boss cover hat and i know 100% no BBB's spawn normal in the forest.

yottabyte

Me and Larsan at wall earlier today. I have never seen that much SFs! :o

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

CherryPie

Quote from: ARTgames on July 18, 2009, 12:31:03 PM
I thought BBBs spawn in the Bandit Zone too. I have a vague memory of one spawning as I was sitting in the branches.

probably meiun messing around. I have spent 1 1/2 weeks there of about 4 hours a day trying to get a bandit boss cover hat and i know 100% no BBB's spawn normal in the forest.

rofl they don't spawn in bandit area, they only spawn at areas where normal blobs do spawn.

ARTgames

Quote from: CherryPie on July 18, 2009, 04:48:53 PM

rofl they don't spawn in bandit area, they only spawn at areas where normal blobs do spawn.

yeah that's what i have been trying to tell them

also did larean even move while u were there byte? larean was there early this morning and i dont think he moved.

yottabyte

Quote from: ARTgames on July 18, 2009, 05:07:49 PM
Quote from: CherryPie on July 18, 2009, 04:48:53 PM

yeah that's what i have been trying to tell them

also did larean even move while u were there byte? larean was there early this morning and i dont think he moved.

larean = Larsan??

If so, Yes he did. We were talking on skype and he said that there was alot of SFs at wall so I logged in and we killed them. The end.  :P

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Aqua

Quote from: CherryPie on July 18, 2009, 08:56:09 AM
Too much to handle for a non-IS-guy
Oh, you poor little thing.

Most I've seen at a time is 3 though. Once I was hunting when the website was down, and I was the only one on. Got 2 of 3 at the clubhouse, and then disconnected. :P
~Aqua

ArtGames

Dont call me lucky. i have 2 and i did not even need the first one because i have spire!

EpicPhailure

That katana should've been mine.

sk8terboi

big ass party  ;D

second DH :)

[SSSS]

EpicPhailure

Titan

That was a lonnnnnng time ago actually.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Aqua

Yeah, sk8t3rboi is around level 80, and you can see that he's only about level 56 in that picture.
~Aqua

Lingus

Quote from: ArtGames on July 21, 2009, 10:01:49 PM

Dont call me lucky. i have 2 and i did not even need the first one because i have spire!
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn it!

I want one!

sayers6

I love how wevryone thought it was just lone wolf that got cacti to arena, it was actually me ffa, lonewolf, and zacz.... i think

sk8terboi

aqua im sk8terboi not sk8t3erboi........
sk8t3rboi is lvl 100 im lvl 84 or 85
[SSSS]