News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

Yeah. But thats the problem =P
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Chaos

Well, since SOv3 will be free, I don't doubt that there will be that many people again.  Probably more.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Petro

A couple more of my older pictures I could find, since most of em are gone since I got a new computer.
An alternate account of mine TheBeast which had 4 hammers at level 8:

A picture of me and .iT after I got my first GS:

My old siggy:

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on February 03, 2010, 10:50:22 PM
Quote from: stick d00d on February 03, 2010, 10:18:06 PM
Quote from: Mystery on February 03, 2010, 08:51:16 PM
Quote from: Looperpuck on February 02, 2010, 08:00:18 PM
Ahhahahahha, Lol@ Mystery. That really sucks.

~Looperpuck
Not to mention the fact I actually got a Fedora from my 9th Deluxe Present during the Christmas event, only to have it fall into the thorns in the forest(happened too fast for me to take a screenie, I was dazed anyway when I saw it) and just earlier today, I killed a White Bunny and it dropped DBE, but half a second after that, a !@#$ing bandit killed me.   >:(
BTW Mystery while you were afk yesterday Dan said he would ask Meiun to restore your GS..
Just saying he could of faked it i'm not tryin to bring anyone down but it s possibility
....Really? Just.....really? Why in the world would I fake something like that? If anything, I think it's a little CHEAP to get my GS restored, personally. However, I'm very glad Dan was kind enough to do that for me.
Quote from: Cactuscat222
If anything its just odd how none of the coins were picked up, unless he never went down there and instead somebody else killed all of the creatures.
That is precisely what happened. I was AFK during that time, and I presume Ciro came back and killed all of the monsters. If not her, then someone else.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Sixth to get snowball and first to get a double drop from a snowman. Yayz.

Ceroblitz

Quote from: 11clock on February 04, 2010, 09:10:22 PM

Third
to get snowball and first to get a double drop from a snowman. Yayz.

Third?!

You are wrong..

There has been 6 snowball drops so far :|
Hobo,JninjaJ,Chaos,Mikklet,Tank123, and you, Clocky.

11clock

Quote from: Ceroblitz on February 04, 2010, 09:13:14 PM

Third
to get snowball and first to get a double drop from a snowman. Yayz.

Third?!

You are wrong..

There has been 6 snowball drops so far :|
Hobo,JninjaJ,Chaos,Mikklet,Tank123, and you, Clocky.

I have only seen JninjaJ and Tank123 get one. I will edit the post.

Forum

Sixth to get snowball and first to get a double drop from a snowman. Yayz.
Grats -.- you have more pixels SH,fedora, and now snowball and i dont have those items  :-*
Officially quitted

crozier

dh,sh,fed,gb,snowball, and my long lost lanturn.
I have more pixles though :D

Looperpuck

Is the snowball considered "Rare?"

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Forum

Quote from: Looperpuck on February 04, 2010, 10:06:07 PM

~Looperpuck
YA? About 6 people have one and only Meiun can spawn them but their just for fun.
Officially quitted

stick d00d

Quote from: Chaos on February 04, 2010, 07:44:57 PM
Quote from: Zario777 on February 04, 2010, 07:42:51 PM
Yeah, Stick Online v2 went from 57, to 12 (at the most) =\ Hopefully So3 can fix that =P

If SOv2 weren't running on a donor server atm, I'm fairly sure there'd be over 57 people on daily right now.
Without a doubt, I miss the pre-donor days :'(

Forum

Heres something random i found in my documents, probably made from 2 years ago lul.
Officially quitted

Lingus

Quote from: Forum on February 04, 2010, 10:59:39 PM
Quote from: Looperpuck on February 04, 2010, 10:06:07 PM

~Looperpuck
YA? About 6 people have one and only Meiun can spawn them but their just for fun.
Yes, but consider how rare the snowman actually spawns. For it to be that rare of a spawn and for 6 people to already have the item, it's probably more of a common drop. The only reason it's rare is because the monster that drops it is a rare spawn.

Looperpuck

Ah, I see. Yeah from the looks of how many people got it, and the time frame in witch they got it, it seems to have a good drop rate. Its just considered rare because the monster it drops from. Thanks for clarifying.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected