News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seifer

So I spawned 13 BA's.. You know, kill bandits over and over until theres only BA's and no more bandits..

No drops, not even a bandit mask, haha. What luck eh?

I also recorded it, but it seems my residence internet makes it nigh impossible to upload to youtube...

Danimal

Quote from: YayForLife on February 15, 2010, 02:38:51 AM
Quote from: Josh on February 15, 2010, 02:30:51 AM
Lol your health looked low id laugh if a BA Spawned and owned you :3 But anyways congrats. Whats that 4th acc or something lol?
umm
well
gufi
igufed
eyegoo
igumal
igu(ithinks)

Igumal is our account. Hence the combination of Igufed + Danimal. And nice going Igu :P

Manzy

Quote from: Seifer on February 15, 2010, 05:21:40 AM
So I spawned 13 BA's.. You know, kill bandits over and over until theres only BA's and no more bandits..

I also recorded it, but it seems my residence internet makes it nigh impossible to upload to youtube...

Next time you do something like this tell me. :P

I would not mind helping out and this certainly increases your chance for a drop.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Manzy on February 15, 2010, 02:21:53 PM

Next time you do something like this tell me. :P

I would not mind helping out and this certainly increases your chance for a drop.

No it doesn't. You two as a group just kill them faster, it doesn't necessarily increase the chance of a drop.

DivineLegend

i think he means by the fact that there was only one person there killing them all, there was only the chance one person gets for a drop after the threshold. But if there were two people, and they both hit the threshold, then both have the same chance for a drop, but since there are two people, its twice the luck for a drop.

Seifer

And not to mention that actually doing that created a lot less BA's than there would have been in the same span of time. When I start re killing the same bandit over and over, the chance of a BA spawning just gets lower and lower.

Sido

Nice

JoEL

yottabyte

Only thing is that posts in the forum games section doesn't count.
We are such a good community. Let's go for 30k!  :) (And leave the 30k GET for me  ;))

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

JoEL

Quote from: yottabyte on February 18, 2010, 06:06:48 AM
Only thing is that posts in the forum games section doesn't count.
We are such a good community. Let's go for 30k!  :) (And leave the 30k GET for me  ;))

Actually they do...I just tested it. They just don't give reputation.

Zario777

What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Ciro

Josh

Bloodseeker

Thanks to Danimal for choosing my account for reactivation.