News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Quote from: Looperpuck on September 04, 2010, 07:25:18 AM
He obviously doesn't want people to know witch account he is on, since he already got banned and came back. Well, anyways you sir, fail.

~Looperpuck
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 03, 2010, 10:54:39 PM
If you were attempting to hide everything in that image except the inferno and dragoon, you failed.

322/322 hp
288/288 int
1/5th full exp bar
level 99

Inventory:
dragoon, hammer, frog hat, scythe, GS, santa, candy cane, GB, bbe, dbe, top hat, skull mask, katana, wizzy, pirate, jacko, lanturn, IS

EXPOSED!!!!!1!
For one thing quit flaming or spamming your freaking idiots. I have done nothing mean yet but defend myself. You look at my stats and items for all i care i was only trying to point out the rare items the acc fails. So next time you try to hurt me and say i fail just don't post!
Officially quitted

Looperpuck

We will stop "raging and flaming" when you come to your senses and not bother to cross out all the other shit in that screenie. Since you crossed everything out except the Dragoon, and inferno, you could have just posted in words "Yay now I have a Dragoon helmet and inferno sword, I win" Instead of posting that stupid pic. Anyway, congrats Troy, but Seifer will be pissed, ahah.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Seifer

Posting my mandatory rage post.

My penis has solo'd more Dark Bandits than you have seen.

troyowns

I'm not so sure about that Seifer, you're always afk :P

Mystery

Quote from: Seifer on September 04, 2010, 10:00:39 PM
Posting my mandatory rage post.

My penis has solo'd more Dark Bandits than you have seen.

By the way, he didn't post it, but Ko3rmit also got a Spire Dagger today...  ;)
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Looperpuck

Poor Seifer, although it takes you probably 5x the amount of time compared to any other player to obtain the weapon you want, you usually get it it no matter how long it takes. So I'll be damned if you don't get it within the next month or so. Just keep grinding at the bandits and you'll eventually get one.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Seifer

Quote from: troyowns on September 04, 2010, 11:05:01 PM

Because I've given up. Used to hardcore hunt for it. Before you even started. Either way, grats to both you and kormit.

Lucifer

Quote from: Seifer on September 05, 2010, 05:32:39 AM
Quote from: troyowns on September 04, 2010, 11:05:01 PM

Because I've given up. Used to hardcore hunt for it. Before you even started. Either way, grats to both you and kormit.
Well you could always *cough* give me your account, I'll find it for you! Yeah! Great idea!

king

11clock

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on September 05, 2010, 01:23:44 PM
Quote from: king on September 05, 2010, 12:25:54 PM
That is against the rules.

Can't you tell what sarcasm is?
No. No, he can't.

Also, for numerous pointless posts and annoying the bejerkers out of several people on SO by being a douche, I'm gonna give him a -rep headshot.

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Cactuscat222

He apparently didn't notice the entrance to Jesus-land in there though! My lord, I can't believe its been right there, all this time!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here