News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

Quote from: Danimal on August 04, 2009, 12:42:27 PM
The server really isn't handling it too well...
Indeed. :( I lost all my hits

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Pyro

Not well at all

2nd time it's down

Forum

Officially quitted

Danimal

Now, currently present tense, small snag is....we can't get to them XD

Bo-sox

Quote from: HaZZe on August 04, 2009, 07:02:31 AM
Aww this is shit. i had tried to get a WH in the last 2 days and i just got froggy hats :-[

Lucky, lol

Hambone

Yesssss! I'm in an old screeny from one of the tournys! Meiun posted it on the first page I'm in the bottom with a top hat on :P

ArtGames

Quote from: Hambone on August 05, 2009, 01:12:48 AM
Yesssss! I'm in an old screeny from one of the tournys! Meiun posted it on the first page I'm in the bottom with a top hat on :P

your vary enthusiastic about this game arnt you?

Hambone

Haha I just found it funny that when I played I was NEVER in a screenshot and now, nearly 2 years later (I think) I finally found a picture of myself in a massive screenshot.

Meiun

Are you referring to 2 SG's at once? Because there is literally zero difference for the server in handling a SG vs any other regular spawn.

ArtGames

am i take this topic to literal?

EpicPhailure

Did you like, edit it or take a picture like, RIGHT THERE in front of your monitor or something?

ArtGames

Quote from: Epicphail on August 05, 2009, 04:44:02 PM
Did you like, edit it or take a picture like, RIGHT THERE in front of your monitor or something?

yeah i used a camera. i was checking for dead pixels. And then a ds spawned and i thought it would be funny if i posted "screen shots". :P

EpicPhailure

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on August 05, 2009, 11:59:15 PM
Quote from: Epicphail on August 05, 2009, 07:06:44 PM
Hardy har har.
This is why epic phail has so many posts.

PSHH. Compare me to Wanman's OBJECTION! posts.