News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryPie

Quote from: Seifer on November 09, 2010, 09:48:22 PM
Game DC'd, and this was what had frozen on my screen. Looked neato.

There's so much going on in this screen!
Bandit Mask on ground and BA attacking in Slasher animation ;o

stick d00d

lol it almost looks like the spire dagger is being swung around :P

RayRay

Quote from: Seifer on November 09, 2010, 09:48:22 PM
Game DC'd, and this was what had frozen on my screen. Looked neato.

Gah, no wonder you vanished! (durr)
But oh wow. Our BA made us make quite a scene with our swords. : P (I don't like using picture smilies FYI)

sly 3 4 me

There I am.. I wonder when I'll be able to receive something from the bandit assassin again. I haven't even been getting items, much less a bandit cover. :|

CherryPie

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on November 10, 2010, 05:55:34 PM
There I am.. I wonder when I'll be able to receive something from the bandit assassin again. I haven't even been getting items, much less a bandit cover. :|
Stop complaining, my last good drop was a gb over 1 year ago, that means:
over 150 ds killed,
over 400 BA killed,
over 60 RB killed and
over 10 sg killed
(killcount accumulated of all my accounts)
without a single rare drop (spire on crappy got someone else in like 1 week, because I gave him account password to train him to 100)
:|

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: CherryPie on November 11, 2010, 08:30:35 AM
Quote from: sly 3 4 me on November 10, 2010, 05:55:34 PM
Stop complaining, my last good drop was a gb over 1 year ago, that means:
over 150 ds killed,
over 400 BA killed,
over 60 RB killed and
over 10 sg killed
(killcount accumulated of all my accounts)
without a single rare drop (spire on crappy got someone else in like 1 week, because I gave him account password to train him to 100)
:|

Sorry if it was taken in that manner; it was more so a question to myself to wonder how the drop system can allow people to get items so easily, and others having struggled for a while. I'm pretty sure I've killed a nice amount of bandit assassins. I killed only bandit assassins from level 84 to 92 to get a spire, and then 92 until 99 and 1/4 to 100 to try to get the bandit cover. Again, sorry if it was taken in a manner which would sound as though I'm complaining on the misfortune.

CherryPie

I really can't help myself, but I have to throw the following question in:

According to SEVERAL studies & experiences, players with a lower level really do get more item drops. So do you guys think, that is really alot of misfortune of the higher leveled players, or could it be possible that the level factor is really somehow included into the drop chance formula?

Lucifer

Quote from: CherryPie on November 11, 2010, 05:18:19 PM

According to SEVERAL studies & experiences, players with a lower level really do get more item drops. So do you guys think, that is really alot of misfortune of the higher leveled players, or could it be possible that the level factor is really somehow included into the drop chance formula?
Nope.
If anything, common sense dictates that the drop chance is lower, as they have more difficulty reaching the threshold, or fighting bosses at all without getting molested.
It's purely coincidental.

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on November 11, 2010, 07:07:57 PM
Quote from: CherryPie on November 11, 2010, 05:18:19 PM

Nope.
If anything, common sense dictates that the drop chance is lower, as they have more difficulty reaching the threshold, or fighting bosses at all without getting molested.
It's purely a conspiracy.
Fixed.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on November 11, 2010, 08:11:41 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on November 11, 2010, 07:07:57 PM
It's purely a conspicy. lololol
Fixed.
What the heck? Why did you edit someone's post for the heck of heck?! (lol I guess I copied you because it was really random...)
Also that looks wrong to me. I don't see how it's a conspiracy over people's common thoughts...

Ceroblitz

ARTgames

Meiun hidden event thingy. Got a GB. : )

Turkey

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6198/itembro.png

Had 19 items on the ground. Was going for 20, but Meiun started hosting an event.

And i was watching DBZ at the time, so i decided to leave that in. :P

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

RayRay

Quote from: igufed on November 13, 2010, 12:35:50 AM

lol at the chat.
Meiun: gufi
Meiun: gufi
And looky looky. A fedora! : D (lol Looperpuck had made me try and look for it. ^^)
Quote from: igufed on November 13, 2010, 12:35:50 AM

What are you trying to show? That hat where the attacking skeleton is? Or the chat?