News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Quote from: CherryPie on November 13, 2010, 04:58:06 PM
Quote from: Danimal on November 13, 2010, 04:55:56 PM
Quote from: Forum on November 13, 2010, 04:54:12 PM
Quote from: Looperpuck on November 13, 2010, 02:16:21 PM
Oh my !@#$ing god.. That makes me want to play stick online sooo much right now. But Congrats, you are one of the few people that deserve to get good items.

~Looperpuck
Mean and rude?

How is that either mean or rude?
could've been sarcasm. ;)
I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm...

Quote from: RayRay on November 11, 2010, 11:10:48 PM
Quote from: Mystery on November 11, 2010, 08:11:41 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on November 11, 2010, 07:07:57 PM
It's purely a conspicy. lololol
Fixed.
What the heck? Why did you edit someone's post for the heck of heck?! (lol I guess I copied you because it was really random...)
Also that looks wrong to me. I don't see how it's a conspiracy over people's common thoughts...
*facepalm* I was suggesting that the tendency for newbies and for certain people who shall remain unmentioned was a conspiracy by the game. It wasn't random at all, seeing as plenty of people have suggested that before. 'Conspicy', on the other hand, is completely random.  :-\ It's a conspiracy over others' thoughts because no matter how hard you think, unless you are Black Box, you cant affect which drops you get, and in some cases, grinding yields nothing while 2 hits for someone else yields a Spire Dagger.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Seifer

BBE spawned. No one needed but loop, he d/c'd. So I said !@#$ it, I'm going to get my 6th pair. And what do you know?

Ceroblitz

bbe :I

And 2nd gs iwthout even trying, not to mention kat awhile back

CherryPie

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 13, 2010, 11:32:55 PM

bbe :I

And 2nd gs iwthout even trying, not to mention kat awhile back

Your post is the 1337th reply to this topic :o

Mystery

BERET BROS

I literally just walk into desert to buy Pirate for SH power boost, hit one Cactus onto wall with Shampoo's help, kill it, and get Wooden Hammer on wall. Epic.

Lucifer

:D
Also congrats to T-Rok on his spire, from the same BA!

CherryPie

Mystery

Hammering skeles on top of temple.

Top Hat on top of temple.

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on November 13, 2010, 07:23:35 PM
It's purely coincidental.
Fixed.
What the heck? Why did you edit someone's post for the heck of heck?! (lol I guess I copied you because it was really random...)
Also that looks wrong to me. I don't see how it's a conspiracy over people's common thoughts...
*facepalm* I was suggesting that the tendency for newbies and for certain people who shall remain unmentioned was a conspiracy by the game. It wasn't random at all, seeing as plenty of people have suggested that before. 'Conspicy', on the other hand, is completely random.  :-\ It's a conspiracy over others' thoughts because no matter how hard you think, unless you are Black Box, you cant affect which drops you get, and in some cases, grinding yields nothing while 2 hits for someone else yields a Spire Dagger.
On the other hand, it is also coincidental. The reason why I said that is because I don't get why you are quoting people's post and changing them. People can say what they want. >:O

Mystery

Quote from: RayRay on November 14, 2010, 08:47:34 PM
Fixed.
On the other hand, it is also coincidental. The reason why I said that is because I don't get why you are quoting people's post and changing them. People can say what they want. >:O
*double facepalm* 'Fixed' is a way to slightly alter someone's post to get your point across in an avant-garde way.

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on November 14, 2010, 09:07:57 PM
Quote from: RayRay on November 14, 2010, 08:47:34 PM

Mystery's version: It's purely a conspiracy.
Fixed.
*double facepalm* 'Fixed' is a way to slightly alter someone's post to get your point across in an avant-garde way.
*snip* Silly me.

I just couldn't understand what you're trying to do with that one word spelled f-i-x-e-d. It looks like you're correcting someone. Someone should've told me then.

Mystery

EDIT: Disregard this.

Lucifer

I know, I'm a lucky !@#$er. ;D

Seifer