News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

Meh...got another GS to make up for the one I deleted, I'll get a Kat/Scythe one day...

Beastmode

that pisses me off so much i want a GS so bad

Jmac

You'll get one Beast, me and moose are coming over to the wall in a sec.

darkflash

BULLSHIT

wasian2012 at level 21 just got a f ing gs wtf :(

darkflash

crozier

darkflash

thanks couldnt beilve my eyes sh come easy as for everything else not so much ive got 4 2  on darkflash by like lvl 30 1 on squid at 28 and 1 on tehmuffinman now at 32

Freeforall

Quote from: darkflash on April 16, 2011, 03:45:07 PM
thanks couldnt beilve my eyes sh come easy as for everything else not so much ive got 4 2  on darkflash by like lvl 30 1 on squid at 28 and 1 on tehmuffinman now at 32

Nice...

darkflash

Tidus

10 drops on the ground at temple haha.

Full bar of exp at 99..1 pixel away!!!

LEVEL 100! :D!

sly 3 4 me

Congrats on the level and the drops on the floor, Petro. I've never had that many drops at the temple, but I've had 17 at the bandits. :P

Here's an image of me running two clients and training. It's pretty cool

Freeforall

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on April 16, 2011, 08:33:12 PM
Congrats on the level and the drops on the floor, Petro. I've never had that many drops at the temple, but I've had 17 at the bandits. :P

Here's an image of me running two clients and training. It's pretty cool

HACKER! Just kidding. That is pretty cool :P

thekolla

Please give me that program name sly, ive been wanting to do this forever.

sly 3 4 me

I might create a tutorial or so on it later. You can look into a guide if you'd like before I post it, but the program name is at the bottom right of it, it's called 'VmWare'. Each operating system and product key which I used is legitimate, if anyone wanted to try to mention that.  :P

thekolla

Yes, may i have a guide please. i would like to do this very much

Thanks sly.

Edit: Sun virtualbox looks easier to me, i did a bit of reading and i guess that is what im going to use.

Now to find my xp disk.