News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

Perfect time to fall off the ship from egg hunting to respawn at bandits ;D

Tuffi

Just got an egg hat at level 9 on Puffi.
Characters I own:
Tuffi, Puffi, Wuffi, and Nuffi

ARTgames

Mystery

Woo! Got the full Easter Set, all in the bottom row, all obtained this event,

EDIT: except for the Black Bunny Ears.

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Beastmode

GZ on ur easter items but u are still missing a GS DX

king

Quote from: Mystery on April 24, 2011, 12:21:45 PM

I think I was the first to get all easter egg's items. :)

darkflash

beastmode21 got black bunny ears -_-

king

easter! right after I went to stage and got another egg:) nuthing out of all 3.

EDIT:did this to prove him wrong!

darkflash

hey guys I was on my noob acc and king already had egg hat and he kept stealing eggs from me. He is a greedy bastard.

king

Quote from: darkflash on April 24, 2011, 05:40:40 PM
hey guys I was on my noob acc and king already had egg hat and he kept stealing eggs from me. He is a greedy bastard.
well first off...I was in noobland and he wanted help so i helped him. he got acouple of eggs then came the temple...I hit him up. and left pvp on and i tried to hit the egg the same time he did...but we hit each other...he died so i took the 2 eggs

then i found another egg just past the pillars...i saved for him (he got it) then he called me a greedy little bastered..and then i jumped across thing will he said that and i found another and i said i found another...but right when he jumped across i hit it to get egg hat again...i would have let him have if he didnt call me greedy..

darkflash

YOU are greedy you shouldn't even be hitting eggs if you already have an egg hat you have no reason to. AND he gets hits on black bunnys when he has all ears -_-.

Beastmode

How about yall stop crying

Forum

Deranged bunny ears biotch?
Officially quitted

Titan

Quote from: king on April 24, 2011, 05:49:32 PM
Quote from: darkflash on April 24, 2011, 05:40:40 PM
well first off...I was in noobland and he wanted help so i helped him. he got acouple of eggs then came the temple...I hit him up. and left pvp on and i tried to hit the egg the same time he did...but we hit each other...he died so i took the 2 eggs

then i found another egg just past the pillars...i saved for him (he got it) then he called me a greedy little bastered..and then i jumped across thing will he said that and i found another and i said i found another...but right when he jumped across i hit it to get egg hat again...i would have let him have if he didnt call me greedy..

So instead of proving him wrong and letting him have, you have confirmed that you are greedy. If you have nothing to gain from hitting the eggs, leave them for people who have not yet gotten easter items.
Livin' in a lonely world.

king

Quote from: Forum on April 24, 2011, 07:11:43 PM

Deranged bunny ears biotch?
i have 2..