News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Quote from: CherryPie on May 05, 2011, 03:49:27 PM
<pic deleted on request> 

Wait for Meiuns official statement on the v3 beta, which may happen this month already ;)
If anyone was wondering what was in the pic as to what i can remember it was jakedasnake saying he likes v3 more than v2...don't see how that was important lmao..
Officially quitted

Meiun

<pic deleted on request> 

Wait for Meiuns official statement on the v3 beta, which may happen this month already ;)
Jeeze you guys are good at starting rumors. Good thing that was only a pic of a conversation. For a minute I thought it was something more, in which case heads would be rolling right now.

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: Meiun on May 06, 2011, 07:10:49 PM
<pic deleted on request> 

Jeeze you guys are good at starting rumors. Good thing that was only a pic of a conversation. For a minute I thought it was something more, in which case heads would be rolling right now.
I'm sure heads are rolling right now anyway, considering that may not be a rumor...

darkflash

FINALY! :D! I can hit cacti on wall with wh! 40 str :D ! (ty to OPEN_FIRE for helping me get it)

fun with wh :D! the first one went almost off screen!

Raptor111

You've gotta love the kids in the SO community.
Someone did say about a week ago this armystrong kid was a little bit of a douche. Darkflesh is it? I wouldn't actually know who it is but whoever it is would you just GROW UP. Please ;)

Self explanatory?

darkflash

open_fire just got gs at lvl 32! he got it on sf that lvled him D:

darkflash

! JUST GOT A KAT! ok so first i get wh then open gets gs and i get kat!!!!!!!!! dude all this in like less than 2 hours! my luck is turning around! and open just got scythe from DS!

darkflash

Danimal

I have previously warned people for straying off-topic within this thread, yet it continues. I have deleted those posts. Darkflash you now have a warning. Raptor, any issues you have with other players, please take it to the PM system or inform a GM. This really is not the place to post any disputes you have.

Also @ Darkflash, USE THE DAMN EDIT BUTTON!

darkflash

Im sorry danimal and raptor my friend was playing -_-

sly 3 4 me

Aside from the fact of that not being allowed, as noted in the rules, it seems as though your 'friend' likes to rage. When we were at the wall yesterday, you were there too, he told me you said he should act that way.

Here's an inventory picture of Defiance to be somewhat on topic. I'm trying to have all of the frog and skeleton drops to be on one row/close to it. Also, an inventory shot is still an ingame shot, so it's fine for it to be here instead of the inventory topic. :P

He's level 55 right now.

darkflash

its just his personality :P

Freeforall

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on May 07, 2011, 02:18:40 PM
Aside from the fact of that not being allowed, as noted in the rules, it seems as though your 'friend' likes to rage. When we were at the wall yesterday, you were there too, he told me you said he should act that way.

Here's an inventory picture of Defiance to be somewhat on topic. I'm trying to have all of the frog and skeleton drops to be on one row/close to it. Also, an inventory shot is still an ingame shot, so it's fine for it to be here instead of the inventory topic. :P

That's a nice inventory. What is his level, currently?

darkflash

Jmac

Once again, not necessary, but either way: 85 base strength. 8) Oh, and 83 strength is enough to 2 hit kill rock demons with the wooden hammer and 90 is enough to 4 hit kill with katana! ;D

Chat and pic is win.