News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuffi

Characters I own:
Tuffi, Puffi, Wuffi, and Nuffi

Jmac

99 strength with pirate and scythe equipped!!!!!! Won't be long now till all I need is fireman hat for that 1 strength. ;D

saraahhwk

Beastmode

Collecting but not killing.....awesome

Jmac

Sooooooo, Slayer11 just got a DKH and a SH in one day. I'll screenie later, I just wanted to post this for him. :)

EDIT:

He got them within 2 hours of getting online >_<

Supercowy

Gratz to slayer. Now it feels so unfair. He got his DKH and SH in like an hour, while me and jmac have spent weeks at the mountain. Anyways, Congrats!

Freeforall

Quote from: Supercowy on May 12, 2011, 05:20:52 PM
Gratz to slayer. Now it feels so unfair. He got his DKH and SH in like an hour, while me and jmac have spent weeks at the mountain. Anyways, Congrats!
I have gotten 2 DKH so far, I can't seem to get a Stone Hammer.

Jmac

Quote from: Supercowy on May 12, 2011, 05:20:52 PM
It's ok bro, we'll get ours in due time. :) Ya just gotta be patient.

darkflash

guys im there with you spent weeks there also D:

Beastmode

Ok so i was just about to give up on GS hunting and there was a sf at the wall so i just killed it and not expecting anything and a freakin GS pops of the this sf so awesome but sorry mr.e

darkflash

Jmac

Quote from: Beastmode on May 12, 2011, 09:20:04 PM
Ok so i was just about to give up on GS hunting and there was a sf at the wall so i just killed it and not expecting anything and a freakin GS pops of the this sf so awesome but sorry mr.e

GRATZ!!!! Lol, it took you about 40 levels but you finally got one. I'm proud of you Beast! Hopefully I can get my SH soon :D

darkflash

me beast and open were pvping and i killed like 1 blob and bbb spawn on us we kill it and I get wh I have 1 from bbb and cacti now! Image failed -_-

spike-balll

like the 4th feather hat all night

darkflash

Tons OF RB's BUT TONS TONS TONS MORE RDs! And nothing all I want is a stone hammer D: started the day at lvl 55 now im 58 :P 53 str O.O This is my rd drop collection and beileve me drops dont come easy from them! I KILLED TONS PLUS THERE WAS 4 PLAYERS ON SO SPAWN RATE WAS SOOO FREAKIN LOW! LIKE 1 EVERY 3 MIN!! Freakin crazy but ya I never really seen a mountain drop collection so ya thought this was pretty neat :P there is 4 feather hats 2 short sword 1 viking helm :I