News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beastmode

Can u find the feather hat??

Jmac

Beastmode

darkflash

Forum

Quote from: darkflash on May 15, 2011, 06:05:00 PM
pirate hat :D!!!

Nice just nice a very common item and a buyable item and also your lvl 61 who can just buy it..
Officially quitted

darkflash

forum I dont get drops very often so this is a start im sorry for posting a drop thats buyable.. It's one of those buyable drops that are kinda rare to get as a drop :I

Jmac

Soooooo, I finally sold my extra wizard, GS, top hat, and WH, and I got the four greatest hats in the game in return :o

Freeforall

Quote from: darkflash on May 15, 2011, 11:46:08 PM
forum I dont get drops very often so this is a start im sorry for posting a drop thats buyable.. It's one of those buyable drops that are kinda rare to get as a drop :I
As long as you are posting in-game shots, I don't really care what you take a picture of. Lol. I just want to see screenshots :)

Zario777

Quote from: Jmacrules on May 16, 2011, 04:36:02 PM
Soooooo, I finally sold my extra wizard, GS, top hat, and WH, and I got the four greatest hats in the game in return :o

YES! Those hats occupy my 2nd 3rd 4th and 6th slot B)
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

House

cactus have been wedgie on a pole :p

Freeforall

Quote from: House on May 26, 2011, 05:05:58 AM

How did that happen? O.o

saraahhwk

Quote from: House on May 26, 2011, 05:05:58 AM

Mas_D killed the bugging cacti with his snowball, and look where the gold is now :D

buffi

Just got a BC on Buffi  :D

And just got a DH on Ruffi

Tuffi

Characters I own:
Tuffi, Puffi, Wuffi, and Nuffi

11clock

Quote from: Jmacrules on May 16, 2011, 04:36:02 PM

What's with the bushes to the right? o.o