News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

Quote from: Mystery on June 16, 2011, 07:37:46 PM
LOOKS LIKE WE'VE FINALLY COME FULL CIRCLE, GENTLEMEN

igu most definitely broke the universe.

EDIT: I WOULD forget to crop it fully, wouldn't I. >_> Fixed.
Damn it, Mr. E...first my dreams of you never getting a great sword are crushed, and now this. Haha jk!! Gratz man.
EDIT: What's up with blackmage saying that Stick Adventures online would be better than SO. 0_0 Drugs are bad, kids...

Prosper

Quote from: Mystery on June 16, 2011, 07:37:46 PM
LOOKS LIKE WE'VE FINALLY COME FULL CIRCLE, GENTLEMEN

igu most definitely broke the universe.

EDIT: I WOULD forget to crop it fully, wouldn't I. >_> Fixed.

I interupt my break from online gaming to congratulate you Mystery !

...break resumed :(.

darkflash

Ok so I was at the mountain all day and I decided to fill up all the rd spots with rb's jmax just helped with the 6th one but ya pretty crazy we killed 1 then kill a rd then another spawn so there was 6 again then kill another rd and another one spawned and I think 1 more so there ended up bieng like 9 rb total O.O but ya here six at once :O

Jmac

Haha, i was in a rush to get to the movies in that screenie. They kept spawning. That was awesome, props to Dark for spawning the first 5!

Forum

Quote from: igufed on June 16, 2011, 08:15:15 PM
Ha, nice, Mystery.

But, if you get DKH before I do, I'm basically going to have to kill you... ;)
In your sleep  ::)
Officially quitted

Dragx_Rage

crozier

Great sword, Spire Dagger, Green Beret, Bandit Cover, and Dragoon Helm.  Thats a pretty nice looking list.

Mystery

Quote from: crozier on June 17, 2011, 12:26:39 PM
Fedora, Great sword, Spire Dagger, Green Beret, Bandit Cover, and Dragoon Helm.  Thats a pretty nice looking list.
Fixed.

But yeah, I'm really liking my inventory now. The only problem is that I'm not sure if I'll have enough room for both DKH and Snowball without deleting an event item.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

CherryPie

Quote from: igufed on June 16, 2011, 08:15:15 PM
Ha, nice, Mystery.

But, if you get DKH before I do, I'm basically going to have to kill you... ;)

First of all you'll have to shut up and get crappy a damn dh & IS
Haha jokin, gl to both of you for dkh :)

Mystery

Seriously, what the heck is going on here? Is Stick Online actually being nice for once?

Would've really preferred getting DKH, but still, I never have this kind of luck.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Mystery on June 17, 2011, 04:36:30 PM
Seriously, what the heck is going on here? Is Stick Online actually being nice for once?

Would've really preferred getting DKH, but still, I never have this kind of luck.

That was supposed to be HotChocolate's!!! Take my DKH any day, I want a hammer. Mystery you lucky whore...whore.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

darkflash

mystery I swear you did not just get that.. please leave a little luck at the mountain there I need that hammer!

saraahhwk

Quote from: Mystery on June 17, 2011, 12:28:46 PM
Quote from: crozier on June 17, 2011, 12:26:39 PM
Fedora, Great sword, Spire Dagger, Green Beret, Bandit Cover, and Dragoon Helm.  Thats a pretty nice looking list.
Fixed.

But yeah, I'm really liking my inventory now. The only problem is that I'm not sure if I'll have enough room for both DKH and Snowball without deleting an event item.

Just delete the punkin hat, jacko looks way cooler anyway ;)

- Cherrypie

Mystery

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on June 17, 2011, 09:22:50 PM
That was supposed to be HotChocolate's!!! Take my DKH any day, I want a hammer. Mystery you lucky whore...whore.

Quote from: darkflash on June 18, 2011, 01:51:30 AM
mystery I swear you did not just get that.. please leave a little luck at the mountain there I need that hammer!

:D

EDIT: When the time comes, I think I'll delete Dragoon Helm for DKH and Whip for Snowball.

Forum

Quote from: Mystery on June 18, 2011, 10:01:20 AM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on June 17, 2011, 09:22:50 PM

Quote from: darkflash on June 18, 2011, 01:51:30 AM

[IMG]

:D

EDIT: When the time comes, I think I'll delete Dragoon Helm for DKH and Whip for Snowball.
Seriously? Delete green candy cane, lantern is better and you still have 2 other candy canes. Whip is still stronger than snowball and it can be deleted but you can still save room by deleting punkin or jacko and keeping 1 you can always get em at halloween again.
Officially quitted