News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Quote from: Jmacrules on June 29, 2011, 11:49:28 PM
Quote from: Forum on June 29, 2011, 11:44:22 PM
Gratz i guess meiun increased drop rates since SO3 comin soon
I wish :(. I still can't get a weapon better than a short sword on my Vit/Int account.  :'(

Anyways, gratz to both Cero and buffi for their drops, I would've been there too, but I'm too damn lazy to turn my laptop back on haha.
:( yea and i still can't get a damn drop on drop since lvl 99 havn't gotten sht.
Officially quitted

igufed

Not as good as other drops as of late, but, igufed's first pair of bbe. :)

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

darkflash

gratz man I can not obtain those >:(

saraahhwk

darkflash

haha nice :D

whip :D

Gatupojk

Celson

Jmac

@Gatu: Nice solo bro! At level 17 haha, that's nice.
@Cel: Congrats >_< that's the only hat I need on Jmac besides a BC. Oh well. :(

No screenie ATM but I got a katana on HitMe a couple days back after the SG. I'm installing laminate flooring in my house right now, so I'll be on in a bit. :D

Mystery

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Jmac

If you're on an iPhone/iPod you won't be able to see them because PNG's don't register too well on mobile devices >_<

11clock

Quote from: Jmacrules on July 02, 2011, 12:49:16 PM
If you're on an iPhone/iPod you won't be able to see them because PNG's don't register too well on mobile devices >_<

Actually quite the opposite for me. I can't see them unless I'm on my iPod touch.

Freeforall

Quote from: Mystery on July 02, 2011, 12:15:36 PM
Quote from: saraahhwk on July 02, 2011, 05:21:49 AM
-SNIP-

-SNIP-

:P
Am I the only one who can't see these images?
I'm on my laptop with a satellite connection in the middle of Kansas and I can see them.

Jmac

I don't know if this was posted before, but I found this in the Stick Online image directory  :o.
I miss the days when lots of people were on sometimes. :(

EDIT: If for some weird reason, I'm not allowed to view the images in the directory, I will be glad to take this pic down. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Forum

Quote from: Jmacrules on July 02, 2011, 05:41:08 PM

I don't know if this was posted before, but I found this in the Stick Online image directory  :o.
I miss the days when lots of people were on sometimes. :(

EDIT: If for some weird reason, I'm not allowed to view the images in the directory, I will be glad to take this pic down. Sorry for any inconvenience.
This was already posted jesus christ.
Officially quitted

darkflash

Just us chillin hoping for that rb that actually drops something good fer once -_-