News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

Congrats on the slasher dude.

I haven't played in a long time, I'm kind of tired of it for now. Still love the game though :D

Lucifer

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on July 10, 2011, 01:11:20 AM

gufi hax O:
Fixed.

EDIT: I do have to say, the drop ratio of rare items that bosses hold seems quite uneven.  :(
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Lucifer

What exactly do you mean by uneven? We've gotten three SH drops tonight within the past two hours alone.

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on July 10, 2011, 01:53:08 AM
What exactly do you mean by uneven? We've gotten three SH drops tonight within the past two hours alone.
For your group in particular, I was talking about the ratio of SH drops to DKH drops. SH is wayyyyy more common. That rule can apply to several bosses. IS is much rarer than DH as a drop, and SD is considerably rarer than BC.

Lucifer

Quote from: Mystery on July 10, 2011, 01:56:14 AM
Quote from: Lucifer on July 10, 2011, 01:53:08 AM
For your group in particular, I was talking about the ratio of SH drops to DKH drops. SH is wayyyyy more common. That rule can apply to several bosses. IS is much rarer than DH as a drop, and SD is considerably rarer than BC.
I don't understand though, you're pointing out a balanced system to me. Stone Hammer is far less powerful than Dark Knight Helm, IS is far more powerful than Dragoon Helm, and Spire Dagger is considerably more powerful than Bandit Cover. Are you suggesting all "rare" items have the same drop rate, no matter their level of usefulness?  

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on July 10, 2011, 02:03:32 AM
I don't understand though, you're pointing out a balanced system to me. Stone Hammer is far less powerful than Dark Knight Helm, IS is far more powerful than Dragoon Helm, and Spire Dagger is considerably more powerful than Bandit Cover. Are you suggesting all "rare" items have the same drop rate, no matter their level of usefulness?  
Not at all. However, while all of the items you pointed out are better than the other item, I personally do not think that there is that big a gap in usefulness between the items. They are all generally quite helpful for most accounts, and I don't feel that an increase that large in difficulty of getting the item is warranted. Just personal opinion.

sandswordman

Heres a picture of items i got yesterday night(:

sk8terboi

hard to see, but i got a GS on (sk8) finally.. got alittle excited cuz i wasnt expecting a gs anytime soon lol but yea<3
[SSSS]

king

Quote from: sk8terboi on July 10, 2011, 04:44:45 AM

hard to see, but i got a GS on (sk8) finally.. got alittle excited cuz i wasnt expecting a gs anytime soon lol but yea<3

gratz :)

sk8terboi

[SSSS]

Lucifer

sk8terboi

[SSSS]

Forum

Officially quitted