News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igufed

Quote from: CherryPie on August 02, 2011, 04:45:06 PM
worrying about not having a katana at 21 is very ignorant.. 42! didn't have one before the 90s..

The only thing I am 'ignorant' about is knowing at which levels 42! got drops at, which is completely irrelevant.

I made the Ruffi reference because that account as well had multiple great swords before getting a katana.  That is all.  Calm down.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Forum

Quote from: igufed on August 02, 2011, 03:17:55 PM
Going to be another Ruffi who can't get a katana.

worrying about not having a katana at 21 is very ignorant.. 42! didn't have one before the 90s..
Calm down son, its not ignorant at all for wanting items at low lvls...
Officially quitted

CherryPie

Quote from: igufed on August 02, 2011, 05:23:38 PM

The only thing I am 'ignorant' about is knowing at which levels 42! got drops at, which is completely irrelevant.

I made the Ruffi reference because that account as well had multiple great swords before getting a katana.  That is all.  Calm down.

Why do people always expect i am on rage mode? I didn't type in capital letters nor did I call you names or anything similar..
Was just saying that others will be worried, when reading that you are unhappy with 2 gs drops because you have no katana, while others have no gs at 99..
I for myself couldn't care less, just saying that I wouldn't care if I have or have not a katana on level 21 (actually katana seems pretty worthless in most situations anyway - since scythe is better pve-wise after its upgrade)

Mystery

I'm fully convinced igufed has gotten the most GSs in total now.

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Forum

dud everyones different and gets item at differents lvls it doesnt matter
Officially quitted

igufed

Ok, so, I'm not another Ruffi. :)

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Forum

Officially quitted

king

Turkey

Epsilon72200

A screen cap I took a couple days ago, with the desert full of only SFs.
Yeah, I know its been done before, but I just thought it looked cool because of the two attacking SF.
Also, I didn't drown any cacti in the process (was trying to get to 100, :p)
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".

Forum

Dis way better but nice capture of the 2 sf ("spike" is brothers acc, rly old)

Officially quitted

Kiegruen

Quote from: Forum on August 10, 2011, 11:08:26 PM
Dis way better but nice capture of the 2 sf ("spike" is brothers acc, rly old)

Hey theres me! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

Forum

Did you like killing them, and being spawn killed lol? I kept dying and only got to kill a couple :(
Officially quitted

Gho$t

Nikoladn, Hordata, Kaptainkohl, and myself managed to spawn a RB and BBB only problem was separating the two so we wouldn't die that much.

saraahhwk