News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

I have MS (Mystery Syndrome)

Not a single one dropped a GS!
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

KaptainKohl

I have that same Problem...

Zario777

i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

sly 3 4 me

Congratulations, wish I could have been there so it wouldn't have been lonely.  :)

Zario777

Found a stray BBB (Before the second BBB and after the stray BA) and got a double drop (Hammer and Branch)

EDIT: I then found a stray RB, but it didn't drop anything

Jmac

20 strength can just barely get them up there, but my first try was successful. :)

crozier

This is an old one. I can't remember if I posted this one or not.
And heres the back story, clocky and I were talking about a game we were collaborating on. I was talking about the game screeny XD

Jmac

Woke up early this morning, so I decided to get my friend a wooden hammer on one of his accounts.

Beastmode

Thank you my kind sir! :) :)

Jmac

I was trying to get Beast a GS, but then he wanted to get on his account, so we kill a couple SF's together and I get my third GS this week. He didn't believe me, so I tried to screen share on Skype, but got disconnected. Here's your proof bro, hope you get one soon. :(

Beastmode

Maybe the next drop from an sf me and u are fighting it will be a GS

Jmac

EDIT: Tired of people feeling sorry for me.

darkflash

Jmac

Quote from: darkflash on August 27, 2012, 09:54:35 PM
Dude.. there's no way..
It's no prob, me and Beast are getting new accounts soon. I'll probably be uber lucky and get one at level 1. :)
EDIT2: DS Hunting at temple to get another one.

Tidus