News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asterix

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tikku-Uke's luck continues, now DH jumped on me :P

catmadman

i have a gb now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fave hat in the game  8) oh btw on 7th dp

catmadman

i cant belive i got this on my 14 dp omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no lie  :) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

ARTgames

I was online before you looking for stuff then left and then you happen. :'( grads

catmadman

Quote from: ARTgames on December 26, 2012, 02:55:27 AM
I was online before you looking for stuff then left and then you happen. :'( grads
thanks and i seen you sitting in that corner.

ARTgames

You said hi to me didn't you. Thanks! If I see you today I will return the favor. (And get a slasher I hope :)

grueffelo

After my slasher fell down on grue, I found a spire on King_Lewis!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: grueffelo on December 28, 2012, 07:52:53 AM
After my slasher fell down on grue, I found a spire on King_Lewis!

I'd be sad if that happened to me. ;\ Congrats on the spire though.

Lucifer

ARTgames

I think this topic should be named "look at what you didn't get." Or at least for me. :)

catmadman

why did i have to get other one on kar why not catmadman vary frist time i got something from SG

Fisuman

Daaamn, i want to pick up that slasher  :P

sk8terboi

Looks like im not the only one to get a double drop slasher from an sg anymore ~((o.o))
[SSSS]

sly 3 4 me

Was chatting with Sk8 about how I'll probably never get a slasher since I've already hit 75-80 deluxes this Christmas, then checked right of arena and the first one I hit with GS popped out a slasher. :)

Finally have gotten all items the SG drops. :D

I'm convinced the GS is the key to items now

Lucifer