News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

progress can free acount?

Started by rosales10, June 16, 2010, 03:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sly 3 4 me

Perhaps we should ask this person what their native language is. It seems as though their English is choppy at best, or they could perhaps be using a translator. If someone could explain to him in his language it might be easier for him to understand.

Lingus

I actually was going to suggest that considering it looks like he is from Argentina, do we even know if they have those prepaid cash cards? I mean, call me ignorant, but I wouldn't assume that they have those everywhere. Maybe they do, but who knows.

LeGuy

Well, if that's the case, then I can't really think of a solution. However, assuming that this a place where the average citizen can attain a computer and spend time playing MMO's, then I imagine prepaid cash cards will also accessible.
Whee!

NotoriousM4^

Daniel, no se puede jugar al juego en este momento porque el creador sigue trabajando en ello ahora mismo. Cuando est? terminado ser? libre, pero ser? un tiempo antes de que se complete. El viejo juego que sol?a jugar todav?a est? disponible, pero usted tiene que donar. Si no puede donar a continuaci?n, pedir a alguien a donar para usted. O comprar una tarjeta de regalo de cr?dito prepago y donar a trav?s de Paypal.

Forum

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on June 20, 2010, 05:20:38 PM
Daniel, no se puede jugar al juego en este momento porque el creador sigue trabajando en ello ahora mismo. Cuando est? terminado ser? libre, pero ser? un tiempo antes de que se complete. El viejo juego que sol?a jugar todav?a est? disponible, pero usted tiene que donar. Si no puede donar a continuaci?n, pedir a alguien a donar para usted. O comprar una tarjeta de regalo de cr?dito prepago y donar a trav?s de Paypal.
Just so everyone understands what Notorious just said.

"Daniel, You can not the play at this time because the creator is working on Stick Online V3 right now. When he is finished SO3 will be free, but it will be some time before it is completed. The old game that was used to being played is still available, but you have to donate. If you cannot donate subsequently, ask someone to donate for you. Or buy a prepayment credit gift card and donate through Paypal."

(Note this isn't exact translation and i edited it to make it more understandable
Officially quitted