News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Normal???

Started by abysmalix, June 28, 2010, 05:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abysmalix

ok, i'm being disconnected as soon as i write anything in chat, need help pl0x.

Forum

How is that possible?..
Officially quitted

Kbob32

Have you tried going for a few minutes without talking?

it might just be a bad connection or maybe you need to re download SO
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

Meiun

It seems like there is something screwy going on with your connection. The server is reporting that it has booted you multiple times for excessive spam (which it only does if you have sent a highly unreasonable amount of chat messages in a very short period of time). Do you have any firewall or security software that could be interfering?

Demeni

Quote from: Meiun on June 28, 2010, 04:00:52 PM
It seems like there is something screwy going on with your connection. The server is reporting that it has booted you multiple times for excessive spam (which it only does if you have sent a highly unreasonable amount of chat messages in a very short period of time). Do you have any firewall or security software that could be interfering?

I'm not sure this is on his computer, it has always happened to me when I use this specific computer since the forums started.

Meiun

Well, I've seen him ingame playing without issue since this has been posted, so I can only assume he sorted it out. Either way, even if it has happened to more than one person that doesn't necessarily rule out the possibility of it having something to do with their computer setup. If it were due to some security software or firewall issue for instance, it could just as easily happen to other people using the same setup.