News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

blank is currently level 124

Started by sayers6, July 11, 2009, 08:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sayers6

During the tournament this popped up and i figured it was a glitch  ???

Freeforall

You probably just lagged when someone pressed /level and it didn't send the information correctly :P
But that is weird  :o

Bo-sox

Josh

lol i saw that to and im like what the???

ARTgames

This thing used to happen with ping and who also. never happen to me thoe.

Dragx_Rage

Woah! That is weird!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh

Quote from: ARTgames on July 12, 2009, 06:00:22 PM
This thing used to happen with ping and who also. never happen to me thoe.
just like when i have over 50,000 ping xD

Forum

I think it's a mods lvl or something they get so much special things.
Officially quitted

Josh

Quote from: Forum on July 12, 2009, 10:12:25 PM
I think it's a mods lvl or something they get so much special things.
no its just a glitch

EpicPhailure

GMs don't have any special level for themselves. It's either 99/100.

CherryPie

Aqua

I have seen glitches with similar causes, in my opinion. I believe that the data transfer isn't very reliable during times of stress on the server. There is this as one example, but I have two more, and possibly a third:

Once, during a SG, one of the players name failed to be transfered, Chris's (Bitchown). I would be watching a player run around with no name, just a stick with a Wizard Hat and Inferno Sword. (found it was him by process of elimination).

During several SG battles, I have encountered the 'almost disconnection' where objects run in last sent direction, and disappear. Upon the Sand Golem's data being re-established, it had the height of the Sand Golem, but the width was that of the original Sand Fiend sprite. (a flattened SG)

My final possible example is a transparency glitch. I doubt this is server related, but once when I was taking many hits at the temple on Aqua, the image_alpha of my character got bugged. It did not turn back to the fully visable, and stayed partially translucent. Unfortunatly, I got tired of waiting for another player to come to see if they would see it, and I continued fighting, got hit again, and my transparency resumed the normal. I do, however, have a screenshot of my transparency being stuck though, but anyone could take it as a fake as I was in a place where it could easily be edited.
~Aqua

mikkelet

Quote from: Aqua on July 13, 2009, 01:58:46 PM
I do, however, have a screenshot of my transparency being stuck though, but anyone could take it as a fake as I was in a place where it could easily be edited.
~Aqua

oh... kay?

EpicPhailure

Quote from: mikkelet on July 13, 2009, 05:40:16 PM
Quote from: Aqua on July 13, 2009, 01:58:46 PM
I do, however, have a screenshot of my transparency being stuck though, but anyone could take it as a fake as I was in a place where it could easily be edited.
~Aqua

oh... kay?

What? Do you not understand that part?