News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Xfire? Stick Online Community

Started by Tekken 5 Master, July 19, 2010, 11:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekken 5 Master

Hello everyone, I have created a Stick Online community group in Xfire and wish for everyone who uses Xfire and/or plays Stick Online to become a part of it. My goals are to help broaden and expand both the Stick Online and Xfire communities, gather gamers from all over the world and most importantly have fun. I also plan in the near future to request that Xfire support Stick Online in their games library, which will be a very difficult task.

All are welcome to join The Xfire? Stick Online Community, simply click the image below to view the community. For those who are not familiar with Xfire please read on.

About Xfire:

See what games your friends are playing...
See what your friends and their friends are playing and what server they're on.

Join friends with one click...
Don't type another IP address. Simply select a friend who's playing a game and click the "Join" button.

In-Game Text + Voice chat...
Press Scroll Lock + X to begin Text or Voice chats without leaving your game.

Record Videos + Screenshots...
Record and upload high quality videos and screenshots to your profile page.

Auto-Generated profiles...
Show off your gaming hours, rig and other auto-generated stats on your profile page, or embed a summary miniprofile anywhere on the web.

Clans + Guilds...
Create and facilitate clan or guild events with alerts, discussion forums, and more.

Game server Tracking + Browsing...
Browse game servers by; game type, map name, ping and much more. Automatically track recent game servers, favourites and friend's favourites.

Over a thousand games supported...

Aion
Battlefield
Borderlands
Cabal
Call of Duty
Counter-Strike
Cross Fire
Diablo
Enemy Territory
Eve Online
Garry's Mod
Grand Theft Auto
Guild Wars
Half-Life
Heroes of Newerth
Left 4 Dead
League of Legends
MapleStory
Medal of Honour
SilkRoad
StarCraft
Team Fortress
TrackMania
WarCraft
World of WarCraft
And thousands more...

If you play it, Xfire probably works with it. New and old games are constantly being added.

Download Xfire:

Th3_Natural's Stick Online Walkthrough

Lucifer

I've been using xfire for the past few years, it's a great program. I registered.

igufed

I used to use it for Midtown Madness after the MSN Gaming Zone went away..

Think my name on there was evitiguf.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Meiun

Any chance you could scrap the "-" in the Stick Online group name? The official name of the game is actually "Stick Online" not "Stick-Online". Suppose it's not a huge deal either way though.

Forum

Quote from: Meiun on July 30, 2010, 06:43:31 PM
Any chance you could scrap the "-" in the Stick Online group name? The official name of the game is actually "Stick Online" not "Stick-Online". Suppose it's not a huge deal either way though.
I think he did "Stick-Online" because the website is stick-online.com
Officially quitted

Meiun

Yup I know, it just often leads to some confusion with people as to what the game is really called.

Tekken 5 Master

Okay guys all done, I've changed the name back to it's original. Derp  :).
Th3_Natural's Stick Online Walkthrough

Sonic472

Are people that used to play Stick Online and cannot play anymore, because they do not have the money to donate to Meiun, and getting the privilege to play it join?
Trucks...
Quote from: ARTgames on July 08, 2010, 10:33:23 AM
I'm going to lie, that's really good.

Looperpuck

If you mean you cant play cause you don't have the privilege to, I don't think you need one. All you need is 10 bucks. You don't need any respect or special privileges to play, just don't act like a douchebag in-game, and you will be respected.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Forum

Quote from: Looperpuck on August 04, 2010, 10:51:51 PM
If you mean you cant play cause you don't have the privilege to, I don't think you need one. All you need is 10 bucks. You don't need any respect or special privileges to play, just don't act like a douchebag in-game, and you will be respected.

~Looperpuck
~Forum
Officially quitted

Lucifer

Just, by the way, if any of you see =]SaS[=Silencer, that's me. I use Xfire primarily for my Medal of Honor Allied Assault clan, so that'd be why. Saints and Sinners for life!