News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Final Fantasy VI help

Started by krele, August 28, 2010, 10:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krele

Hey there. Two days ago I got sick, couldn't go anywhere, and was bored to death. So I decided to play FF VI. Quite amazing what a big replay value the game has =)

Anyways, onto the problem... I've got most of espers, but I'm at level 50, with low hp, having only like 6 strong characters (keep in mind the last battle needs whole roster to be strong). So, I've decided to buff my character's hp, so I can go t-rex hunting. But there's this annoying thing that prevents me from doing it.

My current team consists of Locke, Edgar, Terra and Celes. Each of them is level 49-51. I've decided to go with buffing locke first (because I chose him for the ultima weapon), made him hold Bahamut esper. As you probably know, Bahamut grants +50% max hp increase each level up, but that doesn't happen in this situation. I've tried everything, holding bahamut for whole 2 levels without changing an esper, unequipping Locke, save-reset-load, tried other espers (both hp and mp increasing), even tried buffing a different character... Not even google couldn't help! I've come to think that I'm probably doing something wrong.

Here's full Locke information: (he's currently holding bahamut, writing others' info would be more than useless)
_________

LV: 49
HP: 4135
MP: 596

Relic1: Genji Glove
Relic2: Master's Scroll

Right hand: Ultima Weapon (Tried switching it for something else since it uses hp, to no avail)
Left Hand: Gladius
Head: Twist Headband
Body: Genji Armor
_________

So yeah... If anyone remembers having a similar problem, or can see something wrong while it's so obvious that I should continually slap myself, please let me know...

EDIT: I might also note that I'm playing an Advance version of the game (GBA).

krele

EpicPhailure

I can't help you here, I never finished HCBailly's FF6 let's play.

I actually read VI as XI for some reason, so I thought they had characters named Terra, Locke and Celes in there. :P